Baizhu ✨ Y/n

(Um spelling? xD)
I got to the rank where we meet Baizhu, and since someone wanted a Baizhu oneshot, I figured, why not?
_
"Flustered and Flattered"

          For being a herbalist, known to make essences that relieve pain, Y/n was rather an innocent girl, though her skills in using a polearm are advanced, and the wind was her companion in the battlefield. For such a herbalist, and a medicine expert, she had no idea on what is happening as Changsheng coiled around the female, bringing her owner and the female together, just as Baizhu held her little form close to his chest. As Qiqi was by the pharmacy, waiting for whatever she had requested of the traveler and their mascot, the herbalist and the pharmacy owner had went off to somewhere deeper in the pharmacy, a space for drinking tea, though it seems that Baizhu had positioned himself behind the herbalist. (that sounded so wrong I'm so sorry)

"You smell like Qingxin and mint, an odd pair, yet the scent soothes me. How beautiful the pair seems to be,"Baizhu whispers, burying his face on your hair, sniffing your scent, and sighing pleasurably. "Y/n is great with essences, scents, and perfumes. It calms my nerves to catch a whiff of her whenever she comes by," Changsheng added. "Not only that, our Y/n is so cuddly and warm," Baizhu tightens his grip. "I- uh, t-thanks?" Y/n could only reply with a big blush on her face. Baizhu loved to see the female blush, as he had seen it countless of times, but this time, he wanted to see the female reach the next level of blush. He snickered to himself, "Just how long will it take before she breaks to a full blush?

Soon enough, Baizhu had decided to step up his affection. Changsheng slithered to the right side of the female. knowing well of Baizhu's plan. As Y/n was pressed onto his chest, he started to bury his head onto her neck, teasing the female with hot puffs of breath. "B-baizhu, that tickles," Y/n shivered. "Y/n," Baizhu whispered, his voice muffled by his face pressed against Y/n's neck. "You're so cute," Baizhu chuckles, his warm breaths making the female warm on the cheeks. "I could just eat you up," Baizhu lightly squeezed the herbalist. "I-," Baizhu snuggled and laid a small kiss by her neck.

"Oh, did I fluster you?" Baizhu watched the female cover her face as a big blush emits from her face; even her eare are blushing red. Suddenly, Baizhu retracts, causing Y/n to look at the man, her face showing her longing to his touch. "Miss me already?" Baizhu teases, making the female look away. "Don't worry, Y/n. I'll be back."

           Several voices came to the scene, becoming a distant mumble as Y/n sips her emptying tea. The day had been quite lovely, yet busy as she had been searching for Qingxin flowers, picking mint, taking sweet flowers and Jueyeun chilis. Her eyes felt heavy, and so she decided a little nap wouldn't hurt.

          Baizhu entered the room, chuckling at such an angel that slept by the table, her lips curled to a smile. She whispered his name, making the male blush, something that only she had the power to do. Carefully, Baizhu sat next to her, and moved her so that she would sleep on his lap. Baizhu plays with her (hairlength) hair, combing the soft h/c strands. "What a pretty angel, you are, that even the snake, you have charmed with such a lovely face, and a lovely voice," Baizhu whispered. Qiqi appeared, and decided to sit by the other side of Baizhu. "What is Ms. Y/n doing?" Qiqi asked. "Well, my dear, she is sleeping. Her hard work has tired her, and the chamomile tea had simply soothed her nerves. Such a pretty face when she sleeps, isn't it?" Qiqi agreed.