-More bored author things-

So doodle in literature form is drabble. Okii, got it!
I still am not feeling like I wanna make a oneshot today so here's small fighting scenes, that probably do not make sense since I'm bad at those.

L i a m
E z e r n g e l

            The wind whips passed her lime hair as she stood in front of the treasure hoarders in a nonchalant stance. A floating orb of white, which reflected the light of the moon floated by her side, adorned with white ribbon-like tendrils wrapping around themselves like wings. The power of that catalyst, too, was hidden with wings made of unknown metals, that concealed their true form like that of an angel. There was no doubt, with a power like that, no treasure hoarders will be able to survive.

            "It's funny," The girl said, putting a hand on her waist as she looked at the hoarders dead in the eye. "It's funny that you're exactly what I needed." A cyan aura covered her hands, anemo power skyrocketing through the available land that separated the nation and the cider lake. On her hand was a dove, transparent as if it was but a spirit, but as it flew over to one of their members, the wind was knocked out of their body.
"A good battle to exercise my limbs in the dawn."

            As if she had wings, her hands swung from a distance, as if they were wings, flapping to create gales of anemo winds fying straight to one of the treasure hoarders. What was unique about it was her power— translucent pinions of cyan hues that adorned every attack, cutting through their clothes and their skin. The treasure hoarders realized, they should have not messed with her.

             One was pierced with a small anemo bird that knocked the wind of their body, and dealt damage to those around him as well.
Y/n smiled, seeing more of them appear. "Ohoho! Vigorous exercise it is, I suppose!"

            She charges to the middle of the hoarders, activating a skill that sent some of them by the edge, almost flailing to the water. 
Fire encased the grass, along with water and ice potions, which would have hit her if not for her vision glowing brighter than the stars. The priest-like female grinned as the winds picked up. "Engel Springen."

             Cyan wings decorated her back, translucent plumes  glowing menacingly under the moon. The sun was soon to rise, and there was no time before she'd get an earful from the nuns. Her attacks were doubled tremendously, and her speed was faster. She dashed trough the group, charging her attack with three birds that picked their enemies to the air, the fiery mix of elements encasing them in exploding fires and electricity, followed by the merciless douse of water. Her normal blades of wind, paired with her wings that moves on her command had become the final moments of those who dare steal the cathedral funds.
With her final attack, the bird had become greater in number as doves of the same cyan hue and opacity dealt the final blow in the remaining marksman, who died to quickly with the winds pushing him off the edge and to the peaceful water, disappear to blue life essences that dissolve to the Mondstadtian air.

Their last moments was her white priestly attire, proving her a proud member of the cathedral, with her sleeves and her arms encased in cyan wings. The way she fought felt as if she was born with them.

          "Not bad for someone who is always apprehended in the dead of night."
The girl looked back. seeing fuchsia hair followed with gold eyes that bore through her own liam optics.
"The nuns are quite naggy, but you're not here to apprehend me, right?" The girl looked back at the older woman, not intimidated, and more amazed.

             "No. In fact, I was supposed to kill them myself. Looks like the treasurer of this cathedral isn't so childish after all."
"I, Liam Ezerngel, am not childish! I'm twenty-years old!"
Rosaria chuckled, "Whatever."