Venti 💧Y/n(M4A)

I cant help myself lol
_

"Elegy of A Cecilia"
___________________________________
Solemn was his face,
yet he still plays with grace.
___________________________________

The infamous bard of Mondstadt, known to hold their liquor much greater than an average person was often a cheery guy. His face was often in a grin, and his eyes sparkled. Only a few could catch him in a more... solemn state.
As Diluc was cleaning a glass, wiping the water away, the sounds of the door opening caught his attention. The bard greets him with a smile unlike his other smiles. He could see the sadness dripping from his lips. There were times Venti would swing by to forget the reason why he was sad, but the Ragnvindr hadn't asked. He wanted to; he was intrigued with this happy bard, their secrets, their place in life.

"You don't look happy than usual," Venti looked up, watching Diluc pick up a wine from the cabinet. "Me? Do not worry! The day had just been fine, but heavy. That is all," As Diluc pulled out a glass to pour, Venti looked at his reflection from the clear glass. He really can't hide the frown on his face can he?

"A lover, I must say." Diluc's ears perked up to his answer. He inquired more, "Oh? And what was she like?"
"They. They were... oh heavens, they were more than I could have asked for." He took out the Cecilia from his beret. "They were like the sol in the dawn, and lune in the dusk. They were the stella in the sky... they were everything to me," Venti smiled, nostalgia wisps on their cyan eyes. "They were everything," He smiled.

"I loved them with all my being... the wind archon loving a mere human... it simply was not to be," Venti chugged their first glass. It was a slow day mixed with heavy anguish for him after all. "And I couldn't do anything, because of the rules us gods have to abide... the rules of Celestia... loving a human was invalid."
Venti looked at the ceiling with a smile, "It sometimes... makes me realize that... maybe the Fatui taking my gnosis was... alright."

"Venti..." The bard looked back to see Aether by the door. "Your gnosis gets taken, your power as the wind archon, and you think that it's okay?" Aether speaks. Venti chuckled, "I have an idea of what The Tsaritsa wishes. It is what all of us archons wish for... that blundering buffoon? I am sure he wished for it too. I told him that... he shouldn't end up like me... especially when he has fallen in love with that Fatui." Childe... Paimon and Aether thought. Venti smiled forlornly. It hurts to see him so broken... It hurts Aether, Paimon, and Diluc to see the uplifting bard in anguish.

"No one has to end up like me... it was my fault that I was too reckless, too careless... now, everything that was left of them was but a single long-living Cecilia, that will remind me of my mistakes, my sorrows, my happiness, my joy. Everything I felt is all in this single Cecilia," They could see the tears running down their cheeks.

"That cecilia... must be your world... if everything you felt is inside that flower... safe to say that they're with you through thick and thin. I think that... they're watching over you and thinking that you are the best bard in Teyvat... maybe they're holding you close through winds," Venti awed at Aether's words and proceeded to smile more. That had lifted him from his sorrows, for sure. "I hope they are... I love them so much... it hurts, but our time together will be a memorabilia for centuries to come."

"I'm sure you want a lot to drink, but it's beyond closing time." Venti pouted, but moved out of his chair where he slightly stumbles, tipsy. "Well then. I'll be by Windrise then! Catch me if you can!" Venti turns to air as he disappeared. "Hey! That's cheating!"
Before Aether and Paimon could leave, Diluc had called them.
"Please tell him that his drinks are on the house for now."

"Y/n... oh how I have missed you. Have you been taking care of yourself and your brother?" He softly strums the lyre.

"Sehnsucht under the toils of Weltschmerz-like reality
These words, you taught me, I now use
to write your elegy
It hurts me so to write, but it hurts me more to keep
But this Cecilia alone is what keeps me on my feet

Oh, how I will remember how the sol rains down on h/c hair
and brighten up the e/c orbs of love, wonder and claire
But most of all the memorabilia is within the time we spent
The time when you were alive to protect Mondstadt to the end

In the end, the deities of Celestia have willed us not to be
Oh woe has fate brought us when judgement befalls to a flower of an angel
.
.
.

Why couldn't he mouth the last words? Why has his tears dampen his cheeks...
Oh yes, because the last two lines had been whispered to him by the cold, yet gentle winds.

This elegy written by a god of the lands of free sang somberly
Is an elegy to a Cecilia, once human, that lives on for more than you can tell

And yet there was no vessel for that voice for like brother and sister; it had long became one with the soil.