Slot 23: Xiao ✨ Y/n (M4A)

Ah Part 100? Cool.
________________________________________
"Snow"

          The cold, cold winter penetrates through the puffy winter clothing, making the figure shiver while their lover remained unmindful of the cold. It was snowing in Liyue, and so very few people were present outdoors. The sky was brumous, and pale, where the clouds cover the sun. The vast harbor was painted in white, and the temperature dropped lower than the usual winter. While the snow touched the Harbor's passerby's like a baisemain, or a kiss on the hand, the yaksha and his lover, Y/n, stayed up in the mountains, where the snow fully covered the peaks. Y/n didn't expect a redamancy from the man, nor did Xiao expect mutualism from them, but here they were, holding hands as his hands run through their hair, engaging in a light-hearted conversation about the snow, the weather, and the desire to stay in the covers. Liyue in white was indeed a special moment for the couple, especially as they can engage in many wintry hobbies like playing in the snow, cuddling under the warm covers, reading Xingqiu's novels, or eating Almond Tofu. Today, they chose to hike to Mt. Tiangheng, and play under the snow, defeat a tribe of hilichurls while they're at it, and later walk down to hold each other by the fires.
            Now, it was true that the guardian yaksha was said to be a more reserved man, with no means of mingling with people. but Y/n had walked passed his walls like a ghost, and filled the gaps of his heart with adoration. He thought it was impossible, but  their ludic personality had strung him until he was wrapped around their little finger. Back then, he absolutely despised the thought of his heart, pounding in his chest, his arms aching for affection, and the smile of assurance in his lover's lips, but that one set of words he had learned upon their confession had him accepting their love and returning it tenfold.
"Everyone is afraid to love, and get hurt, but why don't we embrace love while it is in front of us?" Those words alone triggered the sudden vulnerability in their heart, and he watched them heal his heart, spreading their warmth as they softly kiss their forehead. Affections... he never knew how much he needed their affections, and up until now, their affections, he craved daily. He was extremely happy, much more happy than before that he had said yes to them.
          Xiao watches them play in the snow, their lovely smile making him remember that this love was... selcouth to him, unfamiliar, rare, strange, yet marvelous. Ah, the words Y/n makes up... they were silly things to him before, but now, they meant something more. Y/n giggles as Xiao moves to trap them in his arms, looking at their face as he leaned in to lick their nose.
          "Oe! Xiao! What was that for?!" Xiao chuckles, "You had snow on your nose." Y/n laughed, giggling as Xiao snuggled up to them, kissing their reddening cheeks, and burrowing his face on their warmth. "Xiao! That tickles!" Y/n laughed as he softly kissed their neck. "But you get warmer when I kiss your neck," Xiao replied. Y/n grows silent, trying hard to stifle their laughs. "Y/n?" He called, and watched them pounce, so that he was the one lying by the snow, his bare back touching the cold snow as Y/n smiled before licking his forehead, catching the snow as Xiao laughed at the weird sensation, "What's with that?!" Y/n roared with laughter. "I don't know- you did it to me so I had to do it to you!" Their laughs died down, as their eyes were locked onto each other. Those honey-like orbs, outlined with red at the side had wisps of admiration and happiness. "You're eyes are so pretty," Y/n whispered, falling to a daze. "You say that all the time," Xiao whispered. Y/n was nearing his face, right at his lips where they whispered, "I know" and slowly kissed. Their eyes closed as the kiss was sweet and soft. Xiao's arms wrapped around their neck to deepen the kiss just as Y/n brought their hands to his cheeks. They would pause and breathe before kissing, eagerly seeking each other's lips. Xiao soughed at the feeling of their soft yet cold lips warming up upon contact. Their appetence amplifies as Xiao sat up, bringing their lover down to his lap to continue their kisses. There were no tongues, but just sweet affections in their gestures, desire being but a small ember.

          The kiss ended with soft pants, the warm air fogging in front of them. "I love you..." Xiao whispered with a smile, carrying their lover, and twirling them around the snow. "I love you so much," He slowly nuzzles to their neck once again. "Someday, I will find the elixir of immortality... just like Hou yi did for Chang'e" Y/n blushed, softly kissing below his eyes as they whined, "Stop quoting my novels," There was a soft rumble, like that of a chuckle. Xiao gazed down their e/c eyes, whispering, "You're my Chang'e," Xiao chuckled before murmuring, "I love you my little moon."