SLOT 18: Xiao ✨ Y/n

Im sorry Xiao— there's a BIG reference in this book and I'm so sorry

Also might be slightly out of character, but its mostly because he's being affectionate.
_
"Agenda"

There was something about the weather that becomes a factor of one's mood. When it is bright and sunny, it would be hard to say no on a beach trip, or a fun date. When it is cloudy, it seems like the perfect day to eat outside on a cafe, but when it rains, one might want to go out and play with water, or some might want a body to hold on this cuddle weather. The same can be said to snow, although, it wouldn't really apply at the current season of the modern Teyvat. In an condominium with the minimalistic blacks and white for each room, the rain pelted against the glass. It was worse when the occasional lightning would be heard. Inside the big room was a familiar person of nineteen years of age, who had been iceskating for five years. They had been on their phone, decoding a cipher as Helena, when they hear the door open, revealing a silhouette of a man, thunderbolts and lightning appearing just as he walked in. "Mama mia, what an entrance," Y/n mumbled.

           "I'm home," A male yawned as he said so, untying his black boots, and changing to use a slipper. Their muscles ached as they tried to move, only resulting to a sluggish walk. "Y/n?" He called out with a tired voice. The said person by the couch turned around to see their roommate, Xiao, caught up in the rain. "Ah, welcome home," Y/n grinned, opening their arms for a hug as the male dashed towards them to hold them close and dear. "How was Karate practice?" Xiao mumbled a few incoherent words. "My body hurts," The two laughed for a bit. "Do you... want a massage or something?" Xiao's ears perked up. "I'd like that."
          "How about iceskating practice?" Y/n looked back in surprise. "Ah! Teacher Childe and Teacher Viktor helped me polish my routine!" Xiao grumbled cutely, "Can't you have a female teacher?" The gesture alone made Y/n giggle. "Both of them are engaged and gay, don't worry," Y/n rubs their nose against their boyfriend, an eskimo kiss making their cheeks read. "I'll start cooking then!" Y/n tried to stand, but Xiao had just been clinging. "I'll be back to cuddle, ehe," Xiao nodded, hesitantly letting go.

"Bulgogi rice~ Bulgogi rice~ Ramen and Bulgogi~" Xiao snickered at Y/n's little song. "You're so cute," He said as he walked to the kitchen to hug them by the waist. "Let's drink soju tonight?" Y/n shook their head. "Not tonight. Maybe when the competition finishes," Xiao smiled. He'll be able to see his lover dancing, yet again. He hums, "I'm excited... you haven't showed me your routine after all," Y/n boops their nose. "Soon, baby."
"Ahhn~ delicious," Xiao moaned in delight. "You make Bulgogi like an S-tier chief," Y/n blushed upon the compliment. "This is seriously too good, but I shouldn't eat more than I should," Xiao looked at the tray with temptation in their eyes. "I shouldn't have made Bulgogi on a normal day," Y/n laughed it off, already hearing what Viktor and Childe would say. "Bathe first then I'll massage you," Y/n watched his eyes twinkled. Xiao then asked, "Do I come out with only a towel or—," Y/n looked at the male with a deadpanned face, turning to a smirk
"Your choice, hun~" Xiao's face burned red, looking away as muttered, "Pervert." Y/n laughed as a result.

Y/n grinned, "Just so you know, nothing comes for free. You have to do my makeup for the competition, okay?"
"Why me?" Xiao mumbled as he came out, wearing a big hoodie and boxers. "Because, your red eyeshadow is on fleek," Xiao placed his head on his pillow, hiding the blush on his face. Y/n rubbed their lover's shoulders and his neck, pushing onto the tension that build up upon his shoulders. "Ah~ that feels nice," Xiao lightly sighed, his face in bliss. "Should I do a full massage? I bet it'd feel better," Y/n pushed Xiao on the bed without reply. They sat on his butt, watching him mumble about how uncomfortable the position is. "Shush. It's comfortable enough for me. The liniment is already in my hands so I'll rub it all around your back," Y/n giggled.

"Ah, that's the spot," Xiao chuckled, hoodie up as Y/n pressed onto the cold parts, oil on their hands. They were straddling on Xiao's butt, massaging the skin above it. Xiao could feel the menthol cooling his back and relieving him of his pain. "That should do it," Just as Y/n slid off of Xiao's back and onto the fluffy bed, the latter shifted his position to hold his lover close to him once again. "After the competition, let's have a vacation... Like maybe... go to Inazuma, spend a night in a private bathhouse... Maybe at Viktor's husband's place... pretty bathhouse," Xiao looked at his lover, and smiled, "I'd like that... Let's go on a vacation after both of our competitions," Y/n and Xiao nodded. The agenda has been made.

          "The rain... is not even stopping," Y/n mumbled, head deep on their lover's chest. "Well, they did say there's a storm," Xiao replied, tightening his hug. "What to do on a storm... we can... make a fort, watch Cobra Kai, Kung Fu Panda," Y/n chuckled. "Can we also watch Yuzuru Hanyu clips?" Xiao laughed, "You know how jealous I get when you fangirl about him." Y/n replied, "Don't worry, Xiao. I'd want you more than him. He's a celebrity crush, and you are my boyfriend," Xiao neared their face. "You are so cute," Y/n felt his lips pucker and he sent out little kisses all over their face, making them giggle. "That's why, I love you... soooo much," Xiao said before placing a soft kiss on their lips. "I love you." Y/n's eyes twinkled and they replied, "I love you too." The two fell asleep on each others arms, their little breaths lulling them to slumber. It looks like today's agenda... was to sleep until the rain ends, and frankly, they didn't mind. They were too tired to mind anyway.