Zhongli ✨ Y/n (M4A)

Slight NSFW. Don't worry, just mentions, no detailed uh stuff.
_
"While I'm Like This"

On the high, high altitudes of Stone Gate, lies a house, big enough to house six residents, though the only souls who lived in the house was a pair. The consultant of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor resided in Y/n's house, often brimming with a warm ambience in the inside, and his other half, the lovely herbalist, would often give the travelers tea before they make their merry ways, making them quite the well-known entity. Despite that, no one has never really known the relationship between the geo archon and the herbalist. While the herbalist was quite the knowledgeable figure, most of the knowledge came from that of Zhongli, or Rex Lapis in disguise.

Due to their distanced work places, everyday was a cuddly day when both of them were together, especially as their works have lead them to be quite far from each other. While the funeral parlor takes care of the dead, she takes care of those living. In the end, when they lay eyes on each other, they would engage in a lengthy warm embrace followed by a few spins, like that of a fairytale.

While everyday was often a routine of work and rest, there was something different about the following week that had Y/n chuckling at the thought. You see, around a couple days ago as they were making a dish with the herbs and fowl meat they gathered, Zhongli had come home, earlier than usual. He looked quite flushed, his eyes locked onto their figure with a purpose engraved in his mind. They ended up, completely flustered when he had forbid them from even moving away from the bed, trapping them under his body to affectionately spoil them with kisses from lips to neck. Of course, it lead to something more... passionate. It had been like that for quite sometime, and did they complain? No... in fact the change of routine had them anticipating the following day with a blush.

In the end , they woke up with a rather... rare sight.

"What an unexpected... outcome," Y/n giggles as they brush through his brown hair, their face in a slightly teasing expression as they brush their lover's hair. Their leg was trapped, coiled in a dragon-like tail that came from the man before them. "Is this why you have been affectionate for the last couple of days?" The scratches on his back became proof of quite a rather lovely night that befell on the two lovers. "That side of you... it had me quite dazed," Y/n watches their lover slightly blush. "And I never expected you to be drinking that drink... Was it perhaps a jest from the fellow archon of Mondstadt?" Zhongli's arms were crossed. "Yes. Instead of giving me what he mentioned as tea, he gave me one of the adepti's prized possession," Y/n moved closer to his back, where they lovingly kissed each wound. "Prized... possession, huh..." Y/n trailed off.
"It doesn't hurt, does it?" Y/n worriedly asked the archon, who shook his head. "It was delightful, that night," He sees a flustered face etched on his lover, making him chuckle. "Are you still..." He smiles, "Not that much, but this form—," he gestures his tail and horns, "—will be here for quite some time," Y/n nods. "Why is it that you ask?" Zhongli looked at his lover's flushed face as they held a brush to color in his eyes with the shade of red. "It is simply out of curiosity," Y/n begged inside that he wouldn't notice that small lie. "Don't worry, my dear," He smirked, albeit too seductively. "While I'm like this, you can ask me to do whatever you want... in return," He stood up and neared their ear, softly biting. "We spend our time eating mora meat together next week," Y/n's eyes brightened up. "A date?" Zhongli smiles adorably. "I oblige to the conditions your contract has to offer!"