Slot 22: Chongyun ✨ Y/n (M4A)

"Make it as crack as you possibly can" Oh?
______________
gyuu is a Japanese omatopoeia for softly squeezing or hugging someone, so I call him Usagyuuu instead of Yunnie.
______________
"Aftercare"
           Silence. There was no recollection of what happened that night where the luminaries in the sky guide the people to their abode, and the lune in the sky gently peers over the clouds. Right where the odd new addition to Teyvat's people sat, there was a twinkle in their eyes as they peered down upon ice blue hair. It was fluffy, and soft, but the person was unconscious, the red hues on their face gone from the past activity. Right beside them was a male with darker blue hair, reading a book. He had sneaked out for tonight after hearing about Y/n's current predicament.
            It had been three in the morning, and here they were, sitting at the asphalt near Wanmin restaurant, waiting for the male to wake up. At this point, with all the fleur they picked up from Qingxin, they make a crown with the flowers. Somehow they never wilted, unlike those from their world... how odd indeed. Soon, they feel a shift. Xingqiu closes his book, not without fixing his bookmark, and he peered over to the sleeping male.

"Usagyun? You awake?"

"Chongyuuuun,"

"Usagyuuun? Yunnie? Chong-gyuuuuu~"

Chongyun squeezed his eyes shut, but the unmistakable arms that held them was enticing. "Usa-gyuuu... open up," icy blue eyes opened, processing the fact that Y/n was on top of him along with Xingqiu by the side. Wait... Y/n? Chongyun started to grow gradually red upon seeing his crush. Y/n chuckled, "You're growing red again!"
Xingqiu sighs in relief, "Ah, he's awake. That's good." Chongyun realizes where he was. The soft pillows he thought he had been resting on were Y/n's thighs... Oh god. Chongyun reddens more. "Mmm You're still hot and red," Y/n chuckles. Chongyun felt a little... dreadful. Still hot and red? Oh no.
"What... happened?" Y/n softly let the popsicle on their hand feed Chongyun like a toddler. "Y/n- I can feed myself- don't feed me like that..." Chongyun blushed. He sits up, and felt the chilly Liyue winds of the night on his shoulders, especially as he wasn't wearing his hoodie. In fact, he was only in his dark blue undershirt, and his white trousers. It showed more skin, making Chongyun search for his hoodie. He was about to look at Xingqiu when he answered, "Don't bother. It's full of sweat. I had a servant wash them for you." He felt a little bad, when Y/n answered his queries.
"Xinyan said you were a blast, last night. I never thought you'd sing THAT song," Y/n smiled as they ruffled his hair. "Very bold," Xingqiu agreed.

Silence.
Chongyun wished he hadn't asked.
The cryo-claymored man was already dreading what he had sung in front of SO MANY PEOPLE.
The twinkle in Xingqiu's eyes were evident, and the blush in Y/n's face says something...

scary.

"What song?" Chongyun paled.
"Oh you know..." Y/n looked at Xingqiu, "That song about big d🐔cks?"
Chongyun choked on his popsicle. "WHAT BIG D🐔CKS?!"
"Fukkuranjatta yappa o pikage-" They sang in unison. Chongyun bursted red but Y/n lead the popsicle to his lips, and pulled them back to their lap. Ah reminds me of that toothbrush scene... what anime was that again Y/n slowly paled upon realization, but they played with his hair as they fed him the ice-blue pops.
"And perfectly doing that rap... I never knew you had it in you," Xingqiu ignored Chongyun's reaction as he watched him stutter, and blush uncontrollably out of embarrassment.
.
.
.
This is it. I'm going to die in a hole now. Chongyun placed his face on his hands, and made kettle noises. He can't even look at his crush. "Don't worry, Usagyun! I think you were great!" Y/n patted his hair.
"No, Y/n. I have reached the peak of embarrassment."
"You had fun though, and plus you were really cool up there, ehe!" Chongyun proceeds to heat up more. "T-thank you..."
"Ah, you're turning redder! E-eat your popsicle, or your going to heat up some more," Y/n puts the popsicle back to his hand as he sat back up. From the Wanmin restaurant, resided Xinyan and Xiangling watching the trio with interested gazes.

"It's amazing how everything happened and Y/n and Xingqiu can still watch him eat his popsicle," Xinyan looked at the trio. "Very interesting."
"It's also amazing how Y/n was still able to keep their cool... even when Chongyun literally went down the stage after the concert and clung onto Y/n like a Koala. Don't they have a crush on him?" The two looked at the said person, watching them look back at the pyro duo and immediately spurt blood out of their nose.
"Ah. Looks like they weren't keeping their cool," Xinyan laughed as Xiangling immediately moved to Y/n with a box of tissues.

____BONUS___

Xingqiu could see the blush slightly fade, and he knew right then and there. Secretly, Chongyun was delighted about his friends' aftercare. He'd tease him about that soft grin later on. Meanwhile, author died from modules after spending two and a half hours writing two slots in one day, and almost getting side-tracked by pinterest. The end.