Ganyu ✨ Y/n

I used this for uh appearance reference, but mostly on the red markings on Y/n's face.

"Gratitude"

             The soft rumbles of the war is beginning to deafen, and their hands were binded, chained to the god who viciously killed the defying entities. Being an entity born to be weaponized in war was the last thing anyone wanted, and here was Y/n, white hydrangeas blooming with their horns. Their eyes were droopy, and held no life, even as their enemies laid sprawled on the grounds.
The mortals who died in the process of the archon war decompose as they pass by with white flowers blooming, and they silently cried...

They cried silently as they couldn't feel sympathy for everything that had died from their hands.

              The brew of a fresh tea lingered in Ganyu's little room. The night was incredibly lively since the Lantern Rite, and silently, they were feeling bad for the traveller who had been running around, assisting people. It had somehow calmed them, though they have never appeared to them like most of their fellow adepti friends. It had been but stories from Zhongli, that they heard of the traveler, but they had been busy assisting Ganyu in her work, and sneaky enough to not cause ruckus. They were a more mysterious presence than that of the Guardian Yaksha.
             Y/n stared at the tea, seeing their reflection. What stared back at them was droppy e/c eyes, red petal marks adorning their face.
"Ganyu..." The half-Qilin hummed in reply as she continuously wrote in stacks of papers, not looking up to the adeptus who had been looking at the empty vase for sometime.
"Do I look sad?" Ganyu looked up to see Y/n's naturally droopy eyes.
"Why do you ask?" Ganyu tilted her head, watching her companion state at their basket of flowers. "Cloud Retainer recently told me that I look like a grieving widow/widower... And Zhongli told me that I should meet the Traveller to alleviate my sorrows," Y/n mumbled.

            "Well... are you grieving?" Y/n looked back at their tea... and sipped on the tea.

             "There is... a lingering pain where my heart once stood."

Ganyu looked at the adeptus in question, confusion on her gaze. It had been centuries since war has ended, and Y/n was finally set free from the painful history of the god Rex Lapis had slain. He saved them, just as how he had saved the solitary yaksha. The half-Qilin watched the adeptus arrange a bouquet in her room, with Qingxins on another vase.

          "I give my full gratitude to my savior, but there is... an emotion that leaves me unable to do my leisures," said the adepti as they rearranged the flowers to that of an Ikebana arrangement. "Even the fluffy texture of a cotton tree cannot satiate the pain."

         "I... must be halting you from finishing your work..." Before Ganyu could stop them, they disappeared, and she sighed. What could they do for a grieving adepti, who had been living years on end.

"Traveller, may I request your assistance?" Paimon tilted her head upon Ganyu's sudden arrival. "It is urgent."

          The cold Liyue air brushes against their hair as they stare at the Teyvatan moon that gazed on the lands with loving eyes. Y/n felt the arms of a man, holding them close to his chest. They needn't react, as they had been mourning for a while. There was no doubt, he would come and try to alleviate their sorrows. Zhongli patted their head, noticing the droopy eyes he had once mentioned.

"You wish to learn about Y/n?" Aether stared at Zhongli with determination. Ganyu looked at Rex Lapis with pleading eyes. He knew about Y/n's guilt, and how they were treated in the past. There was wanton pleasure lacing the tortures of their former captor, which affected them in the long run. They'd come by his grace, and Zhongli would spoil them with his grace. "Mr. Zhongli I... I wanna know how to help Y/n." The geo archon smiled.

"Y/n," he whispered as they open their eyes, feeling his breath by their ear. "How about we stroll and about in Mt. Aozang?" Y/n looked at the male, nodding as he took care of them, caressing their horns, and indulging in mortal rest. The adeptus needn't sleep, but it felt nice to be held, especially in the arms of their savior.

Morning came, and just as Zhongli promised, they would be strolling around the home of the adepti. Y/n's hands intertwined with his, and they walked to Jueyun Karst with little to no problems. There were a few hilichurls here and there, but they were quickly encased in a skill of blooming hydrangeas that explode with pure hydro energy. Just as they walked deeper, Y/n could see lights at the middle, where their fellow companions, along with a blond-haired male and a white pixie stood. There was a table, with an Adeptus Temptation in the middle, Jewelry soup, Almond Tofu, and many more foods were placed. There was also cotton, freshly picked from a cotton tree. Y/n's eyes widened. "What's all this?" Ganyu appeared, placing herself along with Cloud Retainer. "Y/n! I... I wanted to thank you for everything... for helping me with work, making my office a more habitable space, and easing my worries... you did a lot for me, and here I am, unable to help you with your sorrows. I want you to enjoy, Y/n." The droopy-eyed female looked in shock, and looked back to Zhongli, who smiled, patting their head. "You deserve it."

The table was cheerful, and even Xiao was in a good mood, eating their Almond Tofu with a small smile. Now that Y/n had finally met the traveler, they were amazed with how highly their comrades spoke about him. "I...I'm sorry for worrying all of you," Y/n sniffled, tearing up when everyone had relayed their reason of such a bright event such as this. "Y/n, we love you so much, from when you were just a little child to when you have become a blossoming adepti. We don't want you to suffer in the guilt. All of us want you to move on, and be happy,"Cloud Retainer extended a wing, and Y/n held it with a smile. Soon enough, they grinned like a child in Christmas, and the adepti surrounding them awed at the genuineness of their smile.

Before everyone dispersed, Y/n held Ganyu close, head by her shoulder. "Ganyu... I'll try to be a better adepti, and this time, I'll look forward with a smile." Before the two could separate, Y/n placed a chaste kiss on their lips, bringing a blooming red blush on Ganyu's cheeks. "I'll make sure... to ease your pain as well, Y/n..."

"Let's finish overtime so we can finally sing to the glaze lilies."