Slot 25: Scaramouche ✨ Y/n (M4A)

"Secrecy"

"A week off?" In the confines of the headquarters of the Knights of Favonius, the avid worker and secretary was surprised to find that Master Jean had decided to give then a week worth of leisure. Their eyes sparkled. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" They were jumping around in Jean's office. Their hard work finally paid off.
          While it was fun seeing the avid worker happy, the cavalry captain took this as an opportunity.
You see, Y/n was an ambitious workaholic, reaching to finish more than what they can chew in a day. This personality was charming, but worrying for the Acting Grand Master, but for the cavalry captain, he saw this in a different light. In a week, they would finish their work in three days. The rest would be a complete disappearance of their presence. This was suspicious for Kaeya, especially as Y/n ventures out by the time the moonlight reaches the terrains. It was also a mystery where Y/n lives. The curiosity in Kaeya's eyes were increasing, that he had asked the Honorary Knight to at least inquire of their disappearance.

"Paimon thinks Kaeya is being a little..." Paimon makes a gesture of a lunatic. "Hey, that's bad," Lumine scolded. "But Y/n couldn't be hiding anything bad against the knights... right?" Lumine looked at Paimon with an uncertain gaze. "We'll have to find out."
Y/n readies her inventories, a good supply of food, water, and to add it to the list, a few agenda, like fighting an Electrohypostasis. Y/n had a sword and a beautiful fighting style that reminded them of grace. Their sword was coated with cryo energy, releasing a moonlit slash. Once it had split up to particles, Y/n unleashed the power of their vision. Lumine choked on the amount of power Y/n released as they feel a gush of cold winds rush onto them, springing to life a burst of cryo energy as a drops from the sky caused a massive area of destruction against the cube. It even reminded them of a rose, followed by tiny little buds that exploded. Lumine awes upon the cubes fall. The seelie on their side twirls, making them smile. "Ah, are you just as excited as I am?" The seelie nodded with little sounds of excitement. They're talking with their seelie? Lumine and Paimon tilted their heads. "Hmmm... if only I knew what he needed to level up."
They stretched, and ate an apple along the way, heading to the cliffs where many Cecilias laid. They made sure to take those too. They were nearing the cliffs of Starsnatch where a familiar male sat, gazing at the moon. That's!-
"Beautiful moon," Y/n sat beside the male in a big hat. Thank god they were fun-sized or else they would have been stabbed by the hat long ago. The pink seelie moved on to their laps, where it rested. Lumine and Paimon were beyond shocked. Why is he here?! They were about to faint when his hands grasped theirs. It was as if he missed their touch. Y/n smirked, the need to tease him evident in their smile. "Not as pretty as you," Y/n giggled at the blush on his cheeks. "What's with those flirty remarks, huh?" Scaramouche mumbled, not threatening whatsoever. He looked down to their joined hands. "Just saying facts. The moon makes you look much more... beautiful," Y/n smiled. How in the world is an ambitious secretary of Mondstadt friends with a Harbringer like him?! Flashbacks of the urgent actions of Mona came to mind that time. So why was Y/n so calm... so close?
"Even without the moon gazing upon your form, you look like a fat seal." Y/n laughed, clutching their stomach. "You midget!" Scaramouche looked down on you with an intense stare, "You're a hypocrite." The two had a stare-down, before laughing.

"It feels good to let loose," Y/n whispered lying down on his shoulder. The laughs had died down, leaving a scintilla of a smile on Scaramouche's face. He did not mind their head on his shoulder. In fact, he'd like to have their head on his lap... not beheaded of course. This was the real Scaramouche, not the sadistic piece of Inazuman Possum Y/n called him that one time when he had a tantrum. "You know. I hate to agree with anyone you Mondstadtians idolize, but you should be resting healthily, eating healthily." Y/n pouted. "But I want to see you..." Scaramouche blushed red. Y/n chuckled, "I love you... you know that right?" Scaramouche nodded as he looked away. Y/n peered with expectant eyes, causing him to flare up. "Do I really have to say it back? Y-you already know my answer!" "I'm just staring... gazing... at those beautiful eyes," Y/n smiled, holding out a hand to caress his cheeks. He came back to their gaze, watching them near his face until their lips touched. He kissed back, craving for their touch as they moved in sync. Lumine looked away, blushing at the sight. S-so... this is what Y/n was hiding... Before Lumine could leave, deciding internally to not report to Kaeya the truth, when the next set of lines took her by surprise.

"The sky is all a hoax... it is what I have mentioned that time..." Lumine remembered the line, all of it. The way Mona looked at the Inazuman male with a furious look. Never did she knew that it was Y/n who confirmed it. "But even so... I'd like to... show you what the real sky looks like... one day, one day."

Lumine ran back. The secrets had unfolded in front of her, along with an unexpected line. Upon arriving to the tavern, she said to the waiting Kaeya, "She only went to the cliffs to see the stars. There was nothing... secretive."
She could tell, Kaeya was not fully convinced, but he let them pass. Once they had started to walk back, it was just them in this cold night.
"Traveler? Why did you lie to Kaeya like that?" Paimon asked with a tilt of her head. "Somethings are...better left unsaid," Before Lumine could go back to the hostel, she was met by kind e/c eyes. "Thank you," they said before leaving, causing Lumine to look back, wide-eyed. Before she could turn around, Y/n was not there, but a small feather resided below.