Kaeya 💧 Y/n

Based on a Pinterest pic I saw ehe
Final Part to Mysterious Khaen'riah reader ehe
_
"Endgoal"

          "N-no," Kaeya gasped for air as the journey had come to end. He chuckled to himself, reminiscing his life in Mondstadt, in Aether's travels from Liyue to Snezhnaya. The god, Tsaritsa, had started to rebel alongside the outlander against the false god, and with swift fingers, did he steal the gnosis. He had what he needed to complete the mission, didn't he? A gnosis from a deity much more powerful than the archons, a deity who had ascended to the lands of Celestia ... was the unknown god before the traveler a god of falsehood, this deity they robbed of their gnosis? He wanted to ponder, but calling of his people, crying in anguish, ringing loud in his ears, he wondered if to betray the people he loved was the perfect decision. 'No.' He shook his head to rid of the thoughts. He cannot falter, not when you are almost consumed by the curse bestowed upon Khaen'riah. Reaching his homeland, a barren and poor kingdom where everything would take place, he immediately found their lying figure, ice freezing the asphalt of the garden steps and flowers dying from the cold. The sweet flowers were gone. Dainsleif was beside the figure, fists clenched at the frail figure before him.

          "I'm here," Kaeya whispered lovingly as he pulled the figure close, immediately bringing them to his arms as he cried out their name. Dainsleif then said, "We have no time to lose. Our people are suffering."
         Kaeya felt conflicted, but one thing his authority and him had in common was the priority of Y/n's safety. Whatever they do... Y/n must not give in and transform to the abyss mages Mondstadt had been hunting. Y/n was planned to be the holder of the stolen gnosis... they are to be the false god just like their mother was when everything fell apart.

The calls of his dearest friends fell to deaf ears. He cursed as the sound of the traveler and his fairy companion came to view. The travel would be lengthy, but the worm hole had long been activated for his arrival to his own castle, now deduced to nothing but a battlefield. Kaeya began to think of the future. The wasteland he called his home... would it finally grow flowers? Would it become the lovely meadowlands Y/n would sing and about? Or... was it all wishful thinking?

          Y/n croaked out a demand to stop. "Leave me be..." They continue to groan, the bandages falling as blue fur spread throughout their upper body. "There is no.... hope for me, Kaeya, please." Kaeya stayed silent. They ended up at the place, a large ground with a circle in the middle.  "No- Y/n, I need you. We need you. Don't you want to fix Khaen'riah? Don't you want to right the mistakes your mother had once made," Y/n shuddered. "I don't wanna live like this- I'm sick of immortality! Please let me go," laid their fragile body by a rock, gnosis in hand as he neared their face, pressing his lips against their cold ones as he pushed the gnosis hard onto their chest. Y/n's eyes widened, as they struggled against his arms.

           Gold light brightened up Khaen'riah. He assured himself, he was doing the right thing. Kaeya assured himself he was doing the right thing. The blinding light was too harsh on the eyes as everyone had instinctively closed their eyes. Red boxes appeared like a glitch, and just like that the ritual ended. He couldn't believe it...

         Why is it that their soft lips were deduced to nothing...
Kaeya's eyes widened as his heart broke. Right then and there, red boxes had engulfed them whole, and it had been deduced to nothing. Was the power of the false god too strong for the supposedly newfound god of Khaen'riah...

or

          The death of Y/n L/n... was that the end goal?