Venti 💧 Y/n (M4F)

This one is... moreorless more of a reader insert angst than a Venti x Y/n.

Warning: I cried while writing this.

_______________________________✧✧✧✧__
          The winds picked up the slightest whispers of the cloaked, the little Dandelion in their hands now nothing but a stem as they blew its seed to the winds. Let it someday reach you, brother.
_✧✧✧✧________________________________

"The Tale of Y/n"

"This sword has passed on from generations to generation," Jean swings the sword, coated in sheen of bright cyan. It was old, much older than that of the sword of Venessa, but the elemental magic within it kept it from rusting. This rapier on her hand... had a secret from ancient times, as Varka had mentioned in the past. Crystals that held anemo powers adorned the sword, and the dragon-like tail that curled around the hilt made it look more mystical. Her curiosity had the Acting Grandmaster seeking the library to learn its story.

Upon entering the mystical library, comes a familiar face. Aether and Paimon were with Lisa, bringing back a book due. "Oh, Hello Jean," The librarian mused as the knight before her turned his head. "Master Jean!" The fairy appeared in an instant. "Hello, Traveler." Jean directed her gaze to Lisa, "Is there a book regarding a sword with the luster of the bright Polaris, and the power of a dragon?" Paimon looked at Jean with sparkling eyes, "We were just about to ask that!"
"Tone-Deaf Bard wanted to read the book, so he sent us here to get it!" Paimon said with excitement. "I suppose you don't mind if I tag along... right?"

On the big and old tree of Windrise, surrounded by water, as the bard place a tune.

Little fairy of Mondstadt,
her sword a powerful gift

Let the winds carry her hair,
and let the mournings lift

May sorrows taint not her heart,
and mirages trick not her slight

Little fairy of Mondstadt
Let she bring valor and light
_____________✧_____________

"Tone-Deaf Bard! We brought Master Jean along if that's alright!" Venti, the bard on the trees looked at those below, and he jumped from the tree, swiftly landing on his feet. "Ah, it is nice to see you! Did you bring the book?" Paimon nodded as Aether gave the book to the bard. "Why did you need the book, if I may ask," Asked the blonde female as she sat by the grass with Aether and Venti. "Memories, memories. So many memories." Venti looked at the grand master, "The protagonist of this legend, the gifted swordsman... their sword had the luster of the bright Polaris, and the power of a dragon. I can sense the anemo. Have you brought it along, perhaps?" Jean had revealed the sword, surprising the traveler as it is just as the book describes. Venti held it in his hand, holding the rapier close as he smiles with a forlorn glint in his eyes. "The scent of Cecilia flowers still prevails amongst the olden scent of this sword... just as how she fills me with the scent of Cecilia and Valor," He trailed off. "I shall tell you the story, the legend of the Mondstadt fairy."

          Swiveling in blue anemo winds was a mercenary, with eyes as blue as the sky, filtered by the many barriers that protected the people against the cold. Her braided hair, a navy blue, flowed and about as she walked onto the house where she and her only brother resided in. The sword in her hands was but an old and worn-out Shortsword. The Cecilia in her hair, woven along the loose plait, was tailored, a mere decoration. Upon entering their humble abode, came a new face, and her brother, one that held the same face as her. "Brother," she called, holding out a Cecilia for him. It had always been a routine for the female to give a Cecilia to her only sibling. There was no warm hugs, no embrace, and only that, but her brother did not mind. "Sister. How was work?" He asked, hoping to elicit any reaction.
"The usual."
"Anything happened?"
"Nope."
"...Should I sing you a song?"
"I can sleep on my own, thanks."