Brother Qian ✨ Y/n

Ehe im sorry but uh

Look uh I like this guy for giving us three luxurious chests. You made my day.
Also, Mahjong has different kinds of styles, but I'm going with what I know.
_
"A Heated Game of Mahjong"

           Liyue has many... traditions, many cultural topics from food to entertainment. While the whole land, which is governed by the Liyue Qixing, is prosperous, there are other traditions that weren't commonly talked about, such as playing Mahjong for instance. Mahjong is a good game of gamble, and with Brother Qian's expertise, it wasn't a surprise when he would win time and again. So, imagine his shock, when he found the famous traveller's little companion, trudging up to him, asking for a Mahjong match.

"Oh? You know Mahjong?" Brother Qian smirked at the figure before him, who daintily smiled like an innocent flinch. They were perceived as a bright character, but not one can tell whether that is a facade. They actually looked quite confident as they head up to the male. A familiar clinquant earring glimmers under the orange lights of Liyue, along with their e/c eyes. It made them look intimidating. Despite his agenda of going home, Brother Qian heeded to their challenge.
          "Anything involving gambling and mora flows through my veins."
The traveller beside them nodded, like they were supporting their statement. "And you're the only guy I know who plays mahjong, so I want to challenge you!"

Has Brother Qian found himself a worthy opponent?
He smirked at their enthusiasm.
"Well then, shall we play Mahjong?" He extended a hand to the grinning figure. He never expected that they'd be his motivation to whale on a gambling game.

          The raconteurs tell a tale from below, and the gamblers take a seat on a table with a smile. The waitress gives them a box of Mahjong pieces. "It's been a long time. I'm afraid of being rusty!" Y/n chuckled. "Too bad. I invited someone excelling in Mahjong."
"It makes the game all the more exciting," Y/n chuckled.

"Again? A-and seven pairs? Man, you are such a lucky person!" Y/n grinned at their masterpiece. "You are strong, you are strong, Y/n, and because of that I'm gonna get serious!" The game began to bring in a few customers, and Y/n had began catching up to Brother Qian. Aether had won once, Brother Qian and Y/n, thrice, and their visitor  twice.
            "Prepare! I will be putting an all out!" Brother Qian exclaimed with blazing eyes of determination. Y/n nodded their head, and stretched their hands. They build their walls, and roll the dice, and it lands on the other player at their right, who joined in at the table. Aether was on the other side, as Y/n pulled him from his commissions.

           "Eight balls." The game starts, and Brother Qian takes the tile. On his selection were two eight balls. He gives Aether a nine sticks, and Aether takes it, laying down four sticks. In Mahjong, that is 100 mora. Aether draws a tile and throws it with a pout. "Chau," Y/n 'chau'ed, and shows a "one-two-three" balls. Next they throw a seven balls.

          Mahjong is often a slow and mellow pace on the start until they end up in a fast-paced roller coaster of anxiety. That was exactly what it was. A crowd formed at the back, seeing how Brother Qian was looking too serious. The scores were that of a draw, and if Y/n wins, Brother Qian would lose it all.
           Actually, everyone was dead serious, especially because Y/n had two tiles left. An all-out costs a lot more, which can reach until 50,000 mora. The bet was strong. That was until Y/n drew the final Mahjong tile, and grinned. "I got it!"

The crowds erupt to cheers, and Brother Qian sighed. "What luck you have! You must have prayed to the gods or something!" Brother Qian held their hands. "I-it's nothing! It just so happened that the deck chose me, ehe!" His hands tightened, and his eyes were sparkling. "Here's your reward by the way. I want to play with you again... well after I earn again."

"You can keep the mora." The male looked at the figure with a gasp. "Maybe you can... take me out to Wanmin restaurant instead." Brother Qian laughed it off.
            "Wait-" he processed the words, "L-like a date?!" Y/n grinned, nodding.

          "So... a date... to Wanmin restaurant... with me?" Another nod. Brother Qian gulped, and nodded. "I would love too. How about tomorrow?" Y/n nodded, clasping their hands together, "Tomorrow sounds nice!"

          The crowd teases the gambler upon Y/n's departure with the traveller. "S-shut up!

          And don't tease me!"

And Aether and Paimon teased Y/n upon entering their room, only for a different reason.
          "I-I am the god of fortune, but I'm not subjected to making myself win all the time so stop saying I cheated!"