300 followers 💠 Special

PART 1 | SLOT 16-25 BLOOPERS

SLOT 16
"You know... I've never went out adventuring with someone in such a long time... I miss this," Bennet smiled. "Oh look!" Bennet peered over their shoulder, seeing Y/n pluck a patch of grass. "It's a four-leaf clover! I told you the day would be perfectly splendid!" Y/n grinned as Bennet's eyes started to water.
"Uwaaa! You're crying!" Bennet didn't even realize that his cheeks were turning red, and his tears started to fall. "Sorry! It's just that... I never experienced a good day like this..." Bennet sniffled.
"You know... sometimes people have their ups and downs, and if you are stuck in the bottom, just remember that after the rain," as the rain had finished, right in front of the was a rainbow.
"There's always a rainbow."
Nyao had already said, "Cut!" But...

           "BENNET'S STILL CRYING AAAA" Bennet chuckled as the tears never left his eye. "Unleash the comfort room!" There was a secret room of stuffed toy. "Aight, in you go, in you go," Bennet slowly crawled inside, dragging Y/n with him. "Aight we'll take thirty!"

SLOT 17
           "The glass coffin is there?" The staff nodded. "Y/n's inside?" Aether nodded. "Alright, let's do the meme." Albedo puts on a hat.

SLOT 18
"Ah, welcome home," Y/n grinned, opening their arms for a hug as the male dashed towards them to hold them close and dear. "How was Karate practice?" Xiao mumbled a few incoherent words. "My body hurts," The two laughed for a bit. "Do you... want a massage or something?" Xiao's ears perked up. "I'd like that."
"How about iceskating practice?" Y/n looked back in surprise. "Ah! Teacher Childe and Teacher Viktor helped me polish my routine!" Xiao grumbled cutely, "Can't you have a female teacher?" The gesture alone made Y/n giggle. "Both of them are engaged and gay, don't worry-" "HOLY SHIT CHILDE DON'T KILL ME IT WAS AN ACCIDENT-" The scene was abruptly cut off when Nyao had been running away from Childe, who was already in Foul Legacy form. "Are you sure? Who am I engaged with, huh?" Y/n and Xiao watched the scene while cuddling, as Nyao, with abilities of her feline nature dodged through the electro spear. "GO Nyao! I believe in you!" Y/n cheered while eating popcorn. Childe laughed villainously, "I'LL GIVE YOU TUSKS FOR A WHOLE MONTH MWAHAHAHAHA!" A circle of electricity targeted Nyao and she screamed, "NO CHILDE- DON'T-" She was struck and died, not without her final words, "Barbatos, take me to heaven."
SLOT 19
"Diluc, you gotta smile for the dream scene or else it would be too realistic," Diluc shook his head, watching Nyao stomp her feet. "It's no use," said Y/n, pouting. "I won't ask for more, and I'll give you a month supply of grape juice if you smile like a child!" Diluc looked away, still not smiling. "what can I do to get you to smile," Nyao pursed her lips. Y/n whispered to Nyao a few ideas. Nyao smirked, "If I feed Kaeya food from the trash, will you do it?" Diluc looked at the director and smiled cutely. Y/n and Nyao's nose squirted blood after a milisecond. "Oi! You're mean!" Kaeya shouted from the distance. "If you don't feed him trash, I'll tell Zhongli that you haven't fulfilled the contract," Nyao whispered to herself, "Forgive me ice boy."
"Don't worry! You won't even notice it's food from the trash!"

SLOT 20
💀
After the shooting, was Scaramouche grumbling. This caught the attention of Tartaglia and La Signora.
"Why so grumpy, wittle baby?" Scaramouche glared at Childe, who sat beside him, "What's hard in doing this yandere or whatever yall associate me with for some unknown fucking reason, is that Y/n's a gremlin," Y/n, who had appeared like a genie replied with a smirk, "At least I ain't a possum."
"What's with you and calling me a possum?!"
"I don't know- you're like an overgrown rat, I guess?" This earned snickers from the two. "I've been digging through trash that scene this whole time huh?" Scaramouche felt an intimidating aura.
"I'll feed you wet garbage juice in your sleep."
Needless to say, Scaramouche stopped talking for the whole day out of fear.

      "Thunderbolts and lightning very, very frightening-!" "Pierrot/Columbina, why don't you stop talking for a second," Scaramouche shot a warning thunderbolt towards the harbringer, which brought out a little pyro butterfly as it exploded in the middle of them. "I was simply singing, not talking, so your request is invalid," Y/n jested.
"I'm sorry. You sound like you're... talking as... i- fuck I forgot it."
"Cuuuuut!" The casts clapped their hands. "Nyao, this part is shit. You're horrible at making comebacks, I hope you know that!" Scaramouche exclaimed.
"That's because I don't start fights!" Nyao laughed it off. "I'm an angel~" Y/n and Scaramouche looked at the director with dead eyes.
"You've written lemons."
"You're a lemon."
"That doesn't make sense, Nyao."

SLOT 21
           "What were you doing, anyways?" After a few seconds, Albedo smiled, "Painting an angel?"
            "Painting an angel?" Y/n tilted their head. "That actually sounds like a cute title to some romantic piece, let me just write that," Albedo looked away. He forgot just how much of a melomaniac they were. "What does the angel look like? I can make that to a song!" Albedo smiled, "H/c hair, much like gossamer..." Y/n laughed, "Did you forget your lines?" Albedo was silent until he slammed his sketchbook down and started to sing,
          "Twinkle, twinkle little star~ Why is art so fu-rogging hard. Up above the world so high~ I CAN'T DRAW THE OTHER EYE," Albedo died inside the more he drew. He died even more when Y/n and Klee peeked onto it. "Do you want me to wink?" Albedo shook his head. It hurts more when he unconsciously presses on the paper as if it had an undo button. "Aight, we're redoing?" Y/n nodded after taking a breather. "Don't worry! Klee thinks you are still the best brother in the world!"

SLOT 22
          "What song?" Chongyun paled.
"Oh you know..." Y/n looked at Xingqiu, "That song about big d🐔cks?"
Chongyun choked on his popsicle. "WHAT BIG D🐔CKS?!"
"Fukkuranjatta yappa o pikage-"
"Sawarasenai kimi wa shoujo na no-"
"Cuuuut!" Nyao bursted out laughing along with Childe, Kaeya, and Scaramouche. "I know I said song about big d🐔cks but can yall pick at least one song about d🐔ck?!" Xingqiu pouted, "But, my liege, Yarichin bitch club has overtaken the Gigantic OTN hype." "Xingqiu, please don't say that in that voice," Y/n stifled a laugh. You could almost see them dying inside. "Oh? Yarichin bitch club~" Y/n choked on their saliva. "If you want, I can cover the whole opening. I have it memorized," that was it. Both Nyao and Y/n have ascended after dying from laughter.
SLOT 23
"Bribing Xiao was... the best part of this whole series," Nyao was dying inside. "He's basically a spoiled kitten, since we've been giving him Almond Tofu after every scene with him," Y/n chuckled. "He's my spoiled kitten," Y/n patted his head. "My child," Nyao was eating a strawberry cheesecake out of nowhere. "But you know what was the best part of the whole scene?" Y/n showed a picture from the back of their couch, showing the staffs who became the said mobs on a television. They either had a bump on their head, or a scratch, but they were having a feast. "Y/n and Xiao were doing it perfectly, so I'm showing yall a behind the scenes of our adorable little gremlins. Aren't they so cute?" Nyao clapped.

SLOT 24
          "Y/n's a natural," Aether awed at their acting along with Paimon, who's been puking at a bucket for being suspended in the air and swaying and about. "Well, they do have a crush on them." They watched the scene, amazed with the wood-like room the staffs have been making nonstop.
"Pu-erh tea is a decadent tea from Liyue, described with a smooth and velvety texture," Y/n reached out for a packet, where inside was a teabag. "They're delicious with... frog." Y/n and Cyno giggles. As the sound of a "Cut!" Could be heard. "Oh sorry, MILK. They're delicious with MILK." Nyao choked on her iced tea. "Aight, aight! We're redoing it! That's Diona's trademark, Y/n!"

SLOT 25
          "Aaaaaand cut! Thank you so much!" The cues of director Nyao were heard, and the two people that sat by the makeshift cliff sighed. "Aight, I'm out to the sea to wash my mouth,"Y/n jumped from three feet high down to the blue cloth below, that served as water. At the same time, "Fuck finally," Scaramouche cursed out, walking down the cliff, stretching. "You taste like a rotten egg, ya fat seal!" Y/n furrowed their brows, and replied, "You're a rotten egg, you Teyvatan Possum!" Tartaglia laughed, resting a hand on Aether's head. "They're always like this after every recording. It never gets old!"
"Just like lovers," La Signora added to tease the two characters. Her laugh was drowned out with overdramatic replies of trying-to-puke sounds.