Childe ✨ Y/n (M4A)

"The Great Witch"— even if you are some buff dood, it wouldn't hurt to be a femboy or smth ri-//SHOT

          The cold wintry winds of Snezhnaya is gelid. It was Winter, and Winter in Snezhnaya could rival the cold of Dragonspine in so many ways. With the weather, it wouldn't be... bad if Y/n took a glass of Dandelion Wine from the free winds of Mondstadt. Y/n smiled, inhaling the scent of drunkenness. Before they could take a sip, they find a knock on their door. They walk towards their porch, and opened, where before them was a child... one of many wounds.

          They calmly let the child in, sipping on their wine once in a while, and sat them on the cream-colored sofa, with blankets on the side. They bleed, a lot, and died the towel they gave to them a crimson hue, and Y/n could see sniffles a plenty from the child.

Y/n covered their eyes, and a glow from their hands bloomed. The glow of their hands were that of orange, and they softly hummed a hymn. The child does not know what was happening, but with the way the hurt was lessening, it was as if they were being healed. They felt as if they were cradled by wings, and soon enough they slept, anew.

           The figure could only sigh, before tucking the child to the blanketed cushions, and they continue to consume the drink. Their wine red eyes could only gaze softly at the child who slumbered without a care.
This is the twentieth child who came here lost... this one is different, however.

Putting on a warm cloak, and taking their spear along, they hold the child close to them, and watched their spear float. "We'll just have to find this child's family," Y/n sighed, and set off to the harsh wintry winds. "May we meet again, child."

          "What exactly do you need of my master?" The butler sighed for the umpteenth time after yet again, another Fatui on their door. The Skirmisher, he knew was a little intimidated, and with all their might, they forced the door to close. "So many people in need of your assistance." The butler became a cat cuddling up to their lap. "They're very persistent... Why would they need the help of the ancient Snezhnayan witch? Surely their visions can be of help." Y/n was a witch, both equipped with good magic and evil magic. Immortality was achieved in their journey to a peaceful life, and along with that, a good ol' cat and butler. "Are you satisfied with your life?" The cat asks the witch, who hummed in reply. "Leisure... is satisfaction, and you know that. Besides," Y/n drank their wine, crossing their legs when the cat had moved out to settle on the head of the seat. "The cryo archon does not need me to be a mere pawn to rebel against the gods of Celestia... " Y/n yawned.

            "The great Witch has once again ignored our calls."
From the headquarters of the Fatui, the news has been all about the great witch, who they had finally found after research. "It is impossible!" La Signora sighed. "All children taken for convincing have been freed by the butler, and most of our skirmishers have turned into rabbits from the incident!" Said the agent with a rabbit on its hand.
La Signora was not pleased. "The Balladeer has also been put into a three-day spell like most of his squad. If this keeps up, it may backfire!"
La Signora racked her brains for answers when she remembers a person. She wouldn't mind whether he'd get turned to a rabbit.

"You! I have a mission!" A Fatui Agent jumped.

          "Another one? Again?" Y/n groaned, massaging their temples. "I will seriously turn each and every one of them into critters if they keep on intruding my leisure."
When the butler opened the door, the nervous agent was standing with a smile. "Hello. Is the Great witch around?" Y/n looked from their seat, surprise in their face. "Come in, but any mentions about your one-time offer are to be cancelled until you walk away thirty meters away from this house." He was confused. "And what if I mention them?" He was unnervingly confident. "I will make you into a hare just like the others," Y/n hissed menacingly. He gulped and nodded.

         "Mask off. You won't be needing that." He sheepishly removed his mask, and Y/n's lips curled to a smile. "I knew it very well. that charming face, that one winter night," Y/n whispered to the cat.
"I'd like to know you personally. Unlike the other Fatui Agents that ended up becoming hares and rabbits, I'll turn you to a fox... that is if you mention anything about the Fatui and why they need my assistance."

            "Help yourself with wine, if you must," A glass of wine was given to the male. "Mysterious as I am, I see myself normally. Please do so as well," Y/n bowed politely.
"When were you called the Great Witch... if I may add?" Y/n looked at the male and smiled. "I slayed many beasts back in my days, and I aided the Tsaritsa in her duties. That was before the Fatui was brought to life," said the witch.
"She dot the land with snow, and compensated me with immortality," Y/n smiled, sipping their wine. "And my leisures have finally been granted."

"You know... You were a cute child back then," The agent snapped his eyes back to their wine red ones. "I know nothing, but your bloodied figure will always be etched in my mind." Y/n ushered him out of their house.
"About that offer. I shall think about it. My poor leisure time will be wasted, but seeing you part of this is intriguing. For now-" the agent felt a kiss on his forehead, "Report back to your seniors."

"Don't you want to go to Liyue Harbor?" The male looked back at Y/n, who climbed the rocks to the snowy mountains of Dragonspine.
"It's too hot, Ajax," The witch groaned. "I'll stay here until you need me." "I told you, call me Childe," He pouted, watching the witch chuckle. "Alright, alright, my child." He soon climbed with them, reaching their face, where he hastily plastered a kiss.

"I'll be back then."

As he ran out to resume his work, Y/n looked away, blushing. "I did not join the Fatui to get a lover— Tsaritsa, you've been planning this all along, haven't you?!" They screamed to no one in particular.

On the other side, the Tsaritsa chuckled to herself.
"You look as if you don't like it."