Slot 15: Childe ✨ Y/n (M4A)

Thank you, Wikihow :)
_
"Like This"

         Childe watches through the the window of their manor, looking down upon his little siblings that enjoyed the wintry winds, especially as the lake near them had froze from the wintry winds. It was always cold in Snezhnaya, but it had been exceptionally colder than before. "Brother! Someone's here to see you!" Childe looked at his little sister, nodding to Tonia. As he exitted his room, he was pleasantly surprised to feel arms wrap around his body, the pleasant scent of a garden of many pleasant things began to fill in his nose. This figure that held him was warm, and soft, as if it was a teddy bear with a heater. He knew who this would be. "My darling," He chuckles when they held onto him tighter. They wore an adorable wintry attire consisting of a white coat,

>>A white button down underneath with a light blue vest, and pristine white trousers, tucked onto dark brown boots with a shivada gem on the shoelace. Their vision laid by their chest, decorated with a light blue bow.

>>A white blouse underneath with a light pink skirt, and black tights, finished with dark brown boots with a shivada gem on the shoelace. Their vision laid by their chest, the cryo elements in it reacting to the cold.

Along with their outfit are pins like that of wings by their beautiful h/c strands.

            "Y/n," Childe mutters with a blush on his cheeks

"Y/n," Childe mutters with a blush on his cheeks. "My little angel is so cute," He chuckled, brushing their h/c hair. "You look handsome yourself," The figure replied, their hands grasping onto his clothed chest. "You flatter me. Now, why don't we skate by the lake?" Y/n blushed, connecting their index fingers together. "I-uh... You'll... teach me... right?" Childe looked at his lover, and chuckled. "It must be embarrassing- I really don't know how to skate since I was a frail kid back then," Childe held them close, "Don't worry, Y/n. I'll teach you," Y/n grinned, wrapping an arm on Childe's other arm, clinging like a child. "You look like a child, Y/n," Y/n laughed, gingerly locking fingers. "I'm not small," Y/n replied. "Yes, yes, whatever you say. You're even smaller than Scaramouche," laughed Childe. "Uuuu... I'm telling on you," He chuckles, patting their head lovingly. "He can't even reach my neck," He whispered before giggling to himself. Y/n softly punched the childish male, watching him break to laughter. "I'm sorry, Y/n-ahahaha! I'll stop, I'll stop," Childe watches the pout on his lover's face subside. "I'll teach you the basics," He leads his lover to the boundary of snow and ice. "First, you have to practice falling," Y/n looked at their significant other with a face of confusion. "You have to fall at the right technique, so you don't get major injuries. I wouldn't want my angel wounded after all," Y/n blushed at his remark. "First off, you have to fall sideways, hands on lap, then roll over to your hands and knees," Y/n nods. "Though, that wouldn't be a problem," Childe whispered huskily as he slides his arms to their gloves, slipping in to touch the bare skin beneath it. "If you fall, I'll catch you."

           After the basics, they started to talk about gliding in the ice. "Take my hand,"Y/n looked at the male, hesitantly taking hold of his hand. He pulls the figure close, as he taught them to glide in the ice, giggling when he finds their lover smiling with glee. "This is so much fun!" Y/n laughs as they skate through the ice. "Ah, brother!" Teucer skated towards the two with a grin. "Are you teaching Ms, Y/n?" Childe nodded with a grin. "I wanted to teach Y/n too!" They laughed. "You can teach me the things your brother doesn't know. How about that," Teucer shifts in his place, "There's nothing I know that my brother doesn't know. He's the best big brother, after all!" Childe laughs, holding his lover by the waist, and Teucer by the shoulder. "You flatter me, now, me and Y/n will go inside to make some hot cocoa. How about that?" Teucer claps his hands at the thought. "Y/n makes the best hot cocoa in the whole Snezhnaya!" Y/n smiled, "I can't compete to the hot cocoa your brother makes. Those are definitely the real deal," Childe laughs, his thoughts melting away when he sees the scenery. Ah, if only he could stay like this.

"What's with the melancholic smile?" He turned to his lover. "It's nothing, my dear. I just wish it'd be like this forever. Then... maybe both of us can join Ouji-san and his travels," Y/n smiles at the thought. "This ouji-san... what was he like?"
They spent their time walking to the manor, talking about a familiar traveler with the blond hair. In the other side, the traveler sneezed quite loudly.