Scaramouche ✨ Y/n

You know that one scaramouche x reader where we snuck out of Mondstadt to date Scaramouche? This is the prequel and yes you might have been a more superior goddess than Celestia but dont worry- I'm just brain dead atm

-
"How it All Started"

What did he see in his restful state?
Back the in Musk Reef, where he struggled to stay awake?

The stars fell down, and the astrologist couldn't make out the reason. The Fatui studied for their benefits, but they learned more than they should. It is just unknown as to who has the information, for the data was kept hidden in but a single harbringer.

            Where the heart laid, glowing in the Muskreef, a harp was heard, not a lyre and a figure played by the rocks. Scaramouche wasn't expecting the appearance of a mortal, but it came clear to him, that they weren't normal when they appeared close, under his gigantic hat, and they whispered to him ever so slightly, "Sleep."

          A cold, cold mountain, and he finally reached the top, where to his surprise a feather laid floating midair. On the summit, where it was he who reached the peak, was a glistening plume. That was as mysterious as it is.
It was pristine white, with clinquant silver specks. It had a warm feeling when he touched it with his fingers. It was softer than velvet, softer than a petal. It was very delicate, much more than a dandelion.

He carefully examined, observed, viewed, when feathers fell from a blinding light.
It reflects, like diamonds, and shines anew
He  looked up, the it felt like his eyes lied

An angel stared back at him with a smile, their wings a magnificent white that shimmers.
Softly, they held his hands, and spoke, "You look quandary. Were you expecting something more in the summit?"
            They smiled, sitting, and smiled brighter when the male sat beside them. "Why is it that the stars fall down? What is the purpose of this meteor shower?" Y/n tilted their head. "My this must be a conundrum if many people have been climbing..." The angel looked at them and smiled,

"Since you are the first to reach the mountain peak,
I shall elucidate to you the knowledge you seek,"

The angel carefully held him close, and kept his eyes on their hands, blinded. Though it felt like he was entering another dream, this was but the angel's little spell. Once he opened their eyes, he sees a the Teyvatan sky. Confusion settles in, but the angel had a gaze of ennui, as if they had known of this since long ago.

"The stars are quite beautiful, the moon is in delight.
The clouds are non-existent, and repeating, my oh my."

They looked at his eyes, finding confusion, and they whispered, "This is the sky you Teyvatans see," and they snapped their fingers, and the sudden change of scenery puts Scaramouche on edge as different lights twinkled, like that of a Universe.

"Let me relay to you the reality of the sky. Poor  Teyvatan creature, living a lie.
Not everything is stella, not everything is starlight
And your single little lune may not even be moonlight."

"So... the stars... are a lie?" Scaramouche furrows his brows, "And what is your basis?" The goddess smiles, seemingly showing off the other two pairs of wings,

"I am a god that Celestia fears,
for one day I will consume Celestian tears.
Expanding and devouring until nothing is left
I am the sol that rises from east to west."

"That is the secrets hidden from sight.
The stars are a hoax, its all just a lie.
Now that you have learned, I bid you a good night.
Your visitors are waiting outside."

"Will I see you again?"
The angel looked back, and smiled, "possibly."

             The angel moves away to his dismay, unknowing the creature who held him tight as he slept. His face was on their shoulder, but when he woke up, it was but a plume in his hands, and the outlander behind him.

Such information that changed his life... but he silently wishes to see them again.

          When he walked back that day, he disclosed to himself the information about the sky, and when he walked back that day, he saw familiar e/c orbs staring back at him. In Mondatadt's cliff, where the stars twinkled, there was a figure with moonlight cascading. They look behind and familiar e/c eyes gazed at him. "I told you we'd meet again."

           Their garbs were that of a dark blue cloak, seemingly covering the rest of their attire, but when the wind swept, they could see their wings were their cape, and he remembers the beautiful gleam.