35

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊:

Prince Taejoon was walking through the palace alone since his mother has been feeling sick lately. She ordered him to not visit her until she heals. His brother with you in Busan, visiting your father.

"Why couldn't they take me with them? I'm so bored here in this stupid castle!" He said as he stared through the window. He hated that he was the youngest son. Prince Taejoon can't wait to be eighteen so he could finally leave this palace and travel around the world, but sadly he has to wait seven years.

"Prince Taejoon, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in your room? It's already dark" Guard Jeon popped out of nowhere.

"I'm bored in my bedroom so I decided to take a walk. I can't visit Mother and my Hyung went to Busan with (Y/N)" he said.

"I understand my prince, but-"

"Guard Jeon, I always wondered what your story is?" Prince Taejoon asked and he looks down at his shoes. The prince then realized he asked a bad question and before he could apologize, Guard Jeon spoke.

"I guess I don't mind sharing it with you, Prince Taejoon. You should take a seat though so let's outside. I heard the stars are out tonight" and the prince nodded.

The two of them walked out of the palace and into the garden. Prince Taejoon took a seat on the bench, meanwhile Guard Jeon stand. "You can take a seat, you know. I'm not like my brother" he said. Guard Jeon nodded and took a seat next to the prince.

"My full name is Jeon Jungkook. My family is from Busan. We got separated when I was eight. I was kidnapped and bought from a man here in Seoul. Before I was handed off, King Kim found out and saved me. His head guard took me in and trained me to become your brother's guard"

"The head guard would take me to events where other guards were and that's where I met Guard (L/N). When I saw his skills, I was amazed and determined to used my skills to protect your brother"

"So you haven't seen your family for so many years? Why haven't you told my brother about it? Maybe he could-"

"It's not necessary, Prince Taejoon. I was informed that they died. They were murdered by a thief"

"I'm sorry..."

"There's no need to apologize. It's been a few years since they died. Life goes on, Prince Taejoon"

"Can you honest with me?" The prince asked. "Of course, your Highness" Guard Jeon said.

"Does my brother really want to marry (Y/N) or is she a way for him to avoid marriage?"

"H-He does love her, Prince Taejoon..." Guard Jeon answered, recalling the death of the men who tried to separate him from you. King Taehyung is obsessed with you.