26

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝

Jimin was getting nervous because Princess Jisoo returned back and you haven't. He looks around the ballroom to see you walk in with King Taehyung. Your hand with his.

'What is going on?' Jimin thought.

King Taehyung looks at Jimin and gives him a smirk as him and you walk towards the center. He looks at the musicians, signing them to stop playing.

"I would like to say something" King Taehyung started off.

"I would like to announce that I am engaged," he said making everyone shock. You decided to look around to see if there was a way for you to escape. "I'm not engaged to a princess but to be she's more than a princess. She's my queen" he said looking down at you.

"This maiden in front of me will be future Queen of Daegu. If I hear anyone speaking badly of her, you will have serious problems with me" King Taehyung glares at everyone.

"Now, please enjoy the ball!" He ends it.

King Taehyung pulls you closer to him. You looked around and saw people looking at the two of you weirdly. "What are you doing?" You asked.

"I just want my fiancé near me. Is that so wrong?"

"Well people are looking"

"Let them look. I don't care"

"You may don't, but I clearly do"

"Come on, Little Robin. Did you forget what happened a few minutes ago?" He asked with a smirk.

"I wish I did. And for your information, I was caught in the moment. What happened in the room stays there" you said making him chuckle.

"Shall we dance, Lady (Y/N)?" He asked bowing to you with his hand out. "So you do know my name," you said taking his hand. King Taehyung smiles and pulls you closer.

"Of course I do" he replied as the two of you started dancing. Everyone in the ballroom had their eyes on the engaged couple. They were amazed by their dancing skills.

They were so in sync with the music. You felt like you were just alone with the King. Like there was no one else but the two of you. You saw how the King had a huge smile on his face as the two of you were dancing.

Jimin stares at the two of you. He was annoyed by King Taehyung. Guard Jeon and Guard Min were amazed by the King of Daegu. They were shocked to see him dancing because before he would always avoid the dance floor.

Princess Jisoo felt so scared and nervous. She knew what King Taehyung was trying to do and tried to warn you about without getting noticed.

The music then stops, leaving you staring into King Taehyung's eyes. You curtsy and tried to walk away but you were then getting surrounded by young princesses.

"Can you tell us the love story between you and King Taehyung?"

"Who taught you how to dance like that?"

"You're so beautiful"

While you were getting attacked by many questions, King Taehyung stood there smiling. He places his hands on your shoulder, scaring you.

"I think our love story will be revealed during our wedding. Now if you excuse us, me and my fiancé have someone we must speak to" King Taehyung said taking your hand, dragging you to your father.

Your father hugs you tightly. There was nothing he could do to get you back. Now everyone knows you're engaged to King Taehyung. He knows you will try to do something to stop this so in the meantime he will act as he supports it.

"Please King Taehyung, take good care of my daughter. She's the only one I have left"

"Of course. I will treat her like the queen she is. I won't let anything bad happen to her. You have my promise"

"Thank you so much" your father smiles.

-

You woke up feeling so weak. Your feet hurt from dancing last night. King Taehyung was sleeping peacefully next to you. His head digs me to your neck and his arms around your waist.

There was no way of waking him up and you felt bad if you did because he was the last one to sleep since it was his ball so you stood in this position.

After a while, he woke up to see you staring at him. A smile appeared on his face when he saw you getting shy. "Good morning, Little Robin," King Taehyung said.

"Morning to you too" you replied.

"Let's do something today" he suggested.

"Like what?"

"How about we visit the city? I know you haven't been there since you are a village girl"

"Why?"

"To explore, what else"

'Or to make you more scared to leave me'