36

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝:

"Good morning, your Highness," you said bowing a Jimin who rolled his eyes. "Don't call me that" he replied, making you laugh. He's not still used to people calling him that. "Do you happen to know where King Taehyung is? The maids were looking for him since they prepared his bath" Jimin said.

"He's in my bedroom" you answered. "And why is he there? There's a reason why I gave you your room" Jimin explained. "He's my fiancé though" you replied. "Seems like you enjoy playing the role of his fiancé. Did you happen to catch feelings for him, (Y/N)?" Jimin asked.

He noticed the marks on your neck. Jimin hopes you haven't. After all, King Taehyung isn't a good person. He might be tricking you, but not Jimin . He notices the death glares that King Taehyung gives him. You deserve someone better. Jimin already has a plan once you're free.

"That's a secret only for him and me to know, Jimin. Anyways, I have a favor to ask you" you said.

"What type of favor?"

"Let's go on a friendly date today!" You smiled at him brightly.

———

"This isn't friendly at all!" Jimin yells as he tries to wiggle himself out of the chair that you tied him up. You laughed at him meanwhile Guard Min just shakes his head. "I can't believe I'm serving a King like him," Guard Min said.

"Help me, Yoongi Hyung!" Jimin yells, but you turn to him and shake your head. "Don't help him. Guard Min, you know the plan" you said and he nodded. Jimin watched as Guard Min walks away from them.

"Wait! Where are you going!" but Guard Min doesn't listen and continues. He turns to you to see you smiling.

His eyes widened when he saw a group of men walk towards them. "To think that a young lady would be able to kidnap the King," one of them said.

"No underestimated any lady. You have no idea what we female are capable to do" you said, making him chuckle.

"So how much for him?" He asked.

"You're selling me!?!" Jimin yells. He felt his heart breaking down into pieces. The person he trusted the most betrayed him. "I can't believe I trusted you! You're just like them! liars and greedy!" He yells as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Now!" You yelled. All of a sudden, the royal guards surrounded you guys. Guard Min had his sword pointed at the leader of the group. You walked towards Jimin and sat down on his lap. "You believed that I would give you away. It's part of my plan" you said to Jimin, wiping his tears away.

"So this is what you met," the leader said. You got off of Jimin and walked towards him. "Yup. Now, I need you to tell me what King Hoseok is planning" you said.

"And don't try lying to me. I saw you two talking during the fighting event" You smiled.

"You're a devilish woman, aren't you"

"I wouldn't say that. So care to explain" you said.

"If you noticed us talking, then you probably noticed King Seokjin talking to him"

"Yes and King Seokjin wants Daegu but what does King Hoseok want in return"

"There's a man in Daegu who has the powers that the gods have given to him. And King Hoseok wants it. The only way he gets it is by killing him"

"So he's hoping that he will find the man and gave him powers. So he could be powerful? No wonder why they both are working together"

"And that's not the only thing he wants. King Hoseok plans on taking something precious from King Taehyung" he said.

"Precious? And what would that be" you asked.

"His precious fiancé" he answered, making Jimin's eyes widened along with yours. "I'm not sure what he plans on doing with her but he wants her"

"(Y/N)..." Jimin calls your name. You turned around and smiled brightly at him. He sighs and has one of his guards untie him. Once's he free, he walks towards you and pushes you behind him.

"Well now that I know you're with King Hoseok. Tell him this for me..."

"It won't be long until your kingdom falls"

———

Prince Taejoon was waiting outside of the castle for your arrival. A huge smile appeared on his face as he sees the carriage. He looks up at Guard Jeon who was now looking terrified. He notices that he was shaking a bit but shrugged it off.

"(Y/N)!" Prince Taejoon shouted as he sees you getting out of the carriage. You smile brightly at him and hug him. "I missed you!" You said. "Me too!" He replied.

"It seems like the two of you are getting along well," King Taehyung said.

"Of course. He is my brother in law" You replied.

"Your Highness, your mother is calling for you," one of the guards said. King Taehyung nodded and before he walked inside, he kissed you.  You smiled at him and looked back at Prince Taejoon.

"Let's go and eat some sweets" you suggested and he nodded.

The two of you walked inside, leaving Guard Jeon behind. His heart dropped after what he just saw.

"She's accepting him...meaning..."

"Chaos will happen"