21

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊:

You're so lucky that Prince Taejoon stayed inside the carriage. You didn't want the young boy to see this. His brother, the King, killing the bandits. Your eyes stared at King Taehyung who was cover with blood. Four dead bodies on the ground. You were trying to help Guard Hoon who was losing blood.

"We need to take him back to the castle," you said to King Taehyung. "What's going on?" Prince Taejoon walks out of the carriage to see you on the ground next to Guard Hoon who has an arrow and his brother who is cover with blood.

"H-Hyung..." his eyes widened when we saw the bodies on the ground. King Taehyung walks towards you and lifts up the injury guard.

"There are two horses," he said.

"You take Guard Hoon and I'll take your brother," you said and the King nodded.

Prince Taejoon got into the carriage again and you sat in front, driving it. King Taehyung took Guard Hoon on his horse because his horse was faster.

Once you two arrived at the palace, Queen Kim was waiting outside. Prince Taejoon gets out and hugs his mother. "Taejoon, you scared me!" She hugs him back.

"Guard Hoon..."

"Shhh...he's inside. The doctors are healing him. You're not hurt, right?" Queen Kim asked. Prince Taejoon smiles at his mother. "I'm fine" he replies.

You headed back inside the castle, not wanting to interrupt the moment. You stopped in front of the staircase, thinking about what just happened.

'P-Prince Taejoon was right. I should be thankful that I have Guard Hoon protecting me... I should make him something since he's been with me for a long time'

Before you head up, a voice spoke.

"You almost had the king and the prince killed, yet you're still alive?"

"For your information, I would have sacrificed myself to protect Prince Taejoon and for the King, he happened to be there. I could have fought those bandits off"

"You can't even hold a sword"

"You know nothing about me, Guard Jeon"

"The only thing I need to know is that-"

"(Y/N), May I-" both you and Guard Jeon looked up to see Princess Jisoo.

"You need me?" You asked and she nodded. Looking back at the rude guard, you spoke back saying "Let's have a duel tomorrow. Then you will see the true me".

You headed upstairs and followed Princess Jisoo to her room. She seemed scared and nervous like before. "Is there something you wanted to tell me or-"

"You're gonna marry King Taehyung, correct?"

"Well, I'm forced to. He threatened me so I have to accept it"

"Be careful around him. He's lying to you. He's trying to make me believe he's sweet and kind but in reality, is monster. Watch out with my brother as well. He will do anything to make King Taehyung suffer and now that he knows you're his weakness, he will try to hurt you" Princess Jisoo said.

"Why are you telling me this? I thought you hated me for stealing him away from you"

"I'm telling you this to protect you. I did hate you at first but something happened which made me no longer feel hatred but pity. Please watch out with King Taehyung and King Seokjin"

"I will. Thank you for the warning" you said.

"Well, I should be heading. My carriage should arrive soon" She said. Both of you walked out of the room and went your separate ways.

You headed towards your room, wanting to get out of your dirty clothes, but standing in front of your door was the king, himself. Still with his bloody clothing.

"The maids are gonna have to clean the floor because of you," you said.

"It's their job to clean the castle. Anyways, are you hurt? They didn't hurt you, right?" He asked.

"No, King Taehyung. You came before they could"

"Just call me Taehyung," he said.

The King grabs your hand, pulling you towards him. "You scared me, Little Robin. When I saw you surrounded by those bandits, I panicked. I was afraid I was gonna lose you" King Taehyung said.

"You love me that much, huh," you said.

"I do. I love you so much that I'm overprotective over you. I don't want my Little Robin to get hurt"

You didn't say anything because there was nothing you could say. You allowed him to hug you as you went to your own world.

"Promise me that you won't leave the palace without informing me," he asked you.

"Sure," you said.

-

King Taehyung was in his office, drinking a glass of wine as he stares out of his window. A smile appeared on his face when he remembered the promise you made him. It was true that he was worried about you getting hurt. The thought of you getting injured scares him. He never wants to think something like that again.

"After what happened today, I believe you won't dare to escape from me"

from me"