39

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 - 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊:

Princess Melanie was inside her mini castle, locked inside a room with the crown. She had a few of the guards stay to protect the castle meanwhile the others went in search of your crown. Princess Melanie never read about wars.

She felt like she didn't need to because her husband would deal with it. Yet she felt determined that she would win because you have no experience like her since she overheard her father talking about wars with her brothers.

"Poor girl. She will never be a royal. King Taehyung will probably chop her head off for embarrassing his kingdom. She's probably so confused about what she should be doing"

"You deserve this after all. You embarrassed all of you during the introduction. A village girl always remains a village girl"

The door opens to reveal a guard who came running in. "Your Highness, they're attacking the castle," he said catching his breath. "What! I made the guards stand in every each of the castles"

"Crap..." Princess Melanie bites her thumb, thinking about what she should do next. You managed to attack her castle. "You stay here and protect the crown. I'm gonna go and win this war" she said running out with the room. The guard looks confused but stands tall. He swore to protect the crown and he must follow the Princess.

Princess Melanie looks around the castle to see your guards fighting their way inside her castle. "Where is she..." she mumbles as she searches for you. How is it possible for her not to see you? The castle isn't big and where she is standing gives her a perfect view.

She heads towards the room where she left the crown. Princess Melanie's eyes widen when she saw you sitting on the throne with the crown on.

"H-How..."

"It's very easy dear. I had one of my guards look around your castle to see how you were protecting your castle. Sadly, not many guards were in the back. And I'm guessing, no one told you the love story between me and King Kim" you said as you crossed your legs.

"I'm his Little Robin" you smiled.

"You don't deserve to win! You should have-"

"Your father spoiled you too much. I wonder how King Seokjin will feel to find out that his fiancé lost to a village" you stand up and walked towards her. You leaned towards her and whispered, "You have no idea what I'm capable of. I have more power than you can ever imagine" and walked away from her.

She drops onto the floor and could hear people clapping.

"The winner is Lady (Y/N)!"

———

"Who sent you here?!?" The guard yells at the man who is chained, but the man looks down and doesn't answer. The guard throws a punch at the man. "Tell me who sent you or else I will kill you" he added on.

The man laughs crazy which frightens the guard. "You want to know that badly. Alright, I will. Better yet I will tell you their plans"

"King Seokjin sent me here. And if you know who sent me, then you know what he wants"

"That greedy king! After what our king is doing for him, he still wants more"

"That's just how King Seokjin is..."

The guard walls out of the cell room and alerts the other guards. The man closes his eyes and smiles brightly as he disappears.

"so what happened, Yoongi Hyung?" The man opens his eyes to see King Jimin standing in front of him with the witch.

"It began"

———

King Taehyung was walking around the palace with Guard Jeon by his side. He knew that Little Robin would win. Stealing is your talent.

"My Little Robin is something, isn't she?" He asked as he looks at the night sky. Guard Jeon stays quiet, not wanting to get the answer wrong. King Taehyung turns his head when he heard laughter.

"Did you see that young lady? The one with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She's beautiful. I would have an amazing life if she was my wife" one of the princes.

"Too bad, she's engaged to King Taehyung"

"She's probably forced to marry him. She wouldn't have if she carries my-"

King Taehyung immediately grabs the prince and threw him against the castle wall. The prince touches his head to see blood dripping down. He looks back up and sees King Taehyung glaring at him. His dark brown eyes looking straight into the prince's soul.

Guard Jeon look away, not wanting to see what was going to happen next.

"Speak about MY Robin and your head is mine"