41

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 - 𝕺𝖓𝖊 :

"You're crazy, your Highness," the guard said as the king took a sip of his wine. He smiles brightly at his guard. "I know, but it's the only way" he replies. "Do you think they will believe it?" the guard asked and the king nodded. "Of course they will. After all, he is at Gwacheon where King Seokjin is. Speaking of Gwacheon, I heard (Y/N) is there" the king said.

"She was asked to represent Daegu for the queen competition," he said. "It would have been nice if she represents the Kingdom where she was actually from," the king said, making his guard sighed. "May I ask you something?" the guard asked. "What is it?"

"Do you think she will eventually fall for King Taehyung?"

The King sighs before he took another sip of his wine. "I don't know. (Y/N) didn't plan on getting married early. She still wanted to live her life. She promised me that we'll go sailing. (Y/N) never dated or has fallen in love with anyone" the king said.

"Only she knows" King Jimin answered.

-----

"Currently, we have Lady (Y/N) in the lead. Right behind her, we have Princess Jasmine and in third Princess Jisoo," the announcer said, You looked at Princess Jasmine who was glaring at you. You turn back to the people with a smirk on your face. "The next event will have these wonderful ladies, use their brains to escape from invaders. Each princess will be in a mansion with a group of 'robbers' and they have to escape. If they don't escape, part 2 will begin. They will have to try and escape from their kidnappers. For those who have escaped in part 1, will move on to the next event" he added on.

"Now ladies, please head towards your rooms. We will call you when you're ready. The first person to go will be Lady (Y/N) since she is currently in the first place. Are you ready or shall we give you-"

"let's just get this over with. but is it alright if my fiancé comes along? Of course, he will stay outside" you said. "Of course, that's fine. I will tell your driver the location and we will you there" he said. "Thank you" you smiled before you headed towards King Taehyung.

You heard whispers as you walked. They were jealous that he was engaged to you. You were the perfect queen yet you're with King Taehyung, the cold and evil king. You chuckled seeing that he's angry with the whispers. You grabbed his hand and smiled at him. "Ignore them and just focus on me. They can only look, but they can never touch" you whispered to him. "let's go," he said, dragging you out of the room.

~

"if they do any harm to you, scream my name and I will come rushing in," King taehyung said. "I know, that's why I asked for you to come. I'm scared that I will panic since the last time I saw invaders, they tried to-" you couldn't finish your sentence or else memories of them would come back.

King Taehyung places his lips on top of your mouth, hoping that with the kiss, you feel safe and love which you did. He pulls away and stares into your (e/c) eyes. "I'm here... those guys are gone. if you feel uncomfortable, tell them and they might understand"

"no...I will do this to let those memories go. I just want you here so once I escape, I can come running to you" you answered, making his heart flutter.

"Your highness we have already," the guard said. You and the king got out of the carriage. "Best of luck, Lady (Y/N)" the announcer said.

King Taehyung pulls you into a hug before you walked inside. "I will be cheering for you" he whispers into your ear. You smiled and gave him a peck. You walked inside and headed in.

~

It's been twenty minutes since you walked in and you haven't heard any noises. King Taehyung and the announcer were waiting by the gates of the mansion which was a bit far from the mansion, You were kinda nervous at first but you realize it's the same thing as trying not to get caught by the guards so you felt like you had this already.

You had explored the house to have an idea where things were. You were told before that the 'invaders' are all wearing a red bracelet. You heard a crashing noise downstairs and that's when you knew it started. You were currently hiding inside the walls.

You heard their footsteps walking up the stairs. You bit your lips to keep quiet and clenched your fist as you watched them look around. The next you heard made you nervous.

You could hear King Taehyung yelling your name.