20

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞:

You were walking through the castle, alone. The King has been clinging onto you, trying to prove to you his feelings. This annoyed you so much. You can never be alone. He would call you into his office so he won't be alone. Sometimes you wish that he was out of the kingdom to be free.

Today was Princess Jisoo and King Seokjin are leaving and you wish that you could sneak into their carriage and runaway but like before King Taehyung will find you. And what's even worse is that you have a personal guard watching you.

"Lady (Y/N), I don't think you should be leaving the palace," Guard Hoon said.

"I'll be alright. I have a sword on me and you're with me" you answered.

"But we have to ask the King. You're his fiancé"

You smile at him before jumping through the window. Guard Hoon looks through the window to see you running away. You had a map of the castle. All thanks to the library. There are secrets ways to escape the castle and you're gonna use them.

There was a special tree and underneath was a tunnel that leads to the village. You ere about to run to the tree but you were grabbed by the wrist.

You were pulled into a tight hug. You tried fighting off but it stopped when you felt the person, nibbling on your earlobe. "Thought you could fly away, Little Robin?"

"No, not really. I just wanted to go to the village to see how everyone is doing" you said back.

"And why didn't you ask me? I would have prepared you a carriage there"

"But would I go alone? No. I either would have gone with you or Guard Hoon. For goodness sake! I'm a twenty-year-old, not a five-year-old!"

"I'm only doing this to protect you, Little Robin. I'm King Taehyung of Daegu. I have enemies who are willing to hurt the ones I care"

"Did you forget that I'm the daughter of Guard (L/N), King Park's Head guard. My father taught me how to use a sword and defend myself. I don't need your stupid protection" you said as stepped on his foot. He lets you go, allowing you to walk away.

You headed back inside the castle with Guard Jeon laughing at you. You stopped walking and looked at him. "I wouldn't be laughing if I were you," you said.

"Oh...why?"

"Your stupid king wants to make me Queen, meaning I will control you," you said with a smirk.

"I serve only for King Taehyung, not you," He said back.

"Just wait and see" you smiled.

-

You were in the library, reading a book about the castle, hoping to find another way out of the palace. "Hey, Lady (Y/N)!" You looked up to see Prince Taejoon walking towards you.

"Hello, Prince Taejoon" you smiled.

"Taejoon. Just Taejoon is fine. Anyways, I was told by Hyung that you tried to run away...again"

"Well, it wasn't like I was gonna run away. I just wanted to see my village. I missed the people there" you said.

"Does my Hyung know that you miss them?" He asked and you nodded. "I told him but he's being overprotective since I'm his 'fiancé' which annoys me," you said.

"Well, Hyung hasn't been in love before so he has no idea what to do. I get you to hate the idea of my Hyung being overprotective but it's because he cares. I hate it too that he has to be watched by a guard, but I'm thankful I have one. There was one day I was walking in the city when I was gonna get attack but the guard saved me" Prince Taejoon explained.

"You're going to be part of a royal family so your life is going to be endangered" he added on. "If you like, we can go to your village. Just you, me and a guard of course" he said.

You smiled at Prince Taejoon and gave him a hug. You're so happy that the prince was nothing like his brother. "Taejoon, please stay the same," you said. He giggles and hugs you back.

"Of course! I'm happy that I could make you smile" he said.

-

You and Prince Taejoon were walking through the village with Guard Hoon following right behind you. You had a huge smile on your face seeing how the village improved.

'Did he really do this?'

"Mrs.Lee!" You called out as you ran to her. You saw a smile on her face when she saw you.

"My dear (Y/N)! You're back! You haven't changed at all!" Mrs.Lee said.

You hugged her tightly. You missed her so much. She was part of your family. You're happy that's she's doing alright.

"How have you been? Has everyone been helping you?" You asked.

"Yes, dear," she said. Mrs.Lee pulls you closer to her and whispers into your ear. " I heard rumors saying that you're with the King who's engaged with Princess Jisoo. Do you know what that could do to you?"

"Hello there!" Prince Taejoon said.

"Hello to you, a young boy," Mrs.Lee said. The prince was wearing a cloak, covering himself so no one would notice that he's the prince of Daegu.

"You don't need to worry about the rumors. Rumors are just rumors. Is anyone starving? Do they have-"

"My dear, the King has been making sure no one is starving and that we all have a house. No one thought the King would change"

"same here..." you mumbled.

-

You and the prince were heading back to the castle but the carriage stopped all of a sudden. The two of you were surprised. You got out of the carriage and saw bandits surrounding it.

"Taejoon, stay inside!" You yelled as you pulled out your sword.

Guard Hoon was standing in front of you, protecting the future queen. The bandits laughed at the guard who hasn't strike yet. Your eyes widened when you saw an arrow hitting Guard Hoon.

"Now young lady care to hand us the boy or face the-" the bandit was cut off because a sword went through his chest.

"You shouldn't threaten my Queen"