47

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 - 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓:

"UGH!" King Seokjin yells as he throws his things on the ground. Princess Jisoo stood there quiet as she watches her brother pulling his hair. "How on earth did this happen!?!" he asks. "Apparently, someone decided to burn down a precious building in Seoul and said that you sent him there," the guard said.

"I want you to find the person who did it and give him to me dead!" the king demanded. His guards nodded and left the room. "Brother..." Princess Jisoo whispers out, but he only glares at her. "You! You probably did this!" He walks towards her and slaps her face.

"Tell me why! Do you want your mother to die!?!" he yells at her. "I-I didn't do it...I promise it wasn't me" she begs him, but he didn't believe her. "If I find out it was you and I swear I will kill your mother and you" he threatened before walking out of the room.

Princess Jisoo falls to the ground and starts crying.

———

"Oh my, Lady (Y/N), you look beautiful!" The maids said as they admire you. "Thank you, but you're the ones who made me look this beautiful," you said to them which made them smile. "I hope you win, my Lady. You deserve it" one of the maids said.

You were wearing a dark red sleeveless ball gown and a flower crown that the maids had made for you as a present. You felt like an actual Princess from a royal family. The maids flinched when they heard knocking on the door. "Hello, this is King Jimin. I was just wondering if my partner is ready" he said through the door.

"You can come inside Jimin" you replied. When Jimin walked in, he was surprised to see you. He had no words. "Wow..." was the only word he could say. The maids bowed at you and Jimin before walking out, happy that their job was done amazing. "You look quite handsome, your Highness," you said as you curtsy.

Jimin clears his throat before he spoke. "Shall we go?" he asks as he gives you his hand. "We shall" you smiled and took his hand.

"I'm happy to announce that today is the last day of this competition. All of these wonderful princesses had tried their best, but sadly there can only be one winner. Yet, with this competition, many of our beautiful princesses found future partners. Now, let's introduce them with their lovely partners"

"Our first Princess is Princess Jasmine who is accompanied by her personal guard..." everyone clapped as the two of them walked down the stairs.

"Next we have Princess Heather who is accompanied by King Taehyung" the crowd was amazed to see how beautiful/handsome the two of them were together. Princess Heather smiles meanwhile King Taehyung kept a serious face as they walked down.

The announcer continues introducing the princesses with their partners until the last one. "And lastly, we have Lady (Y/N) and King Jimin," he said.