42

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 - 𝕿𝖜𝖔:

You looked through a small hole through the wall and so the invaders there. You saw they were carrying weapons and saw that they weren't wearing any bracelets. "Come out, little girl. We won't hurt you. We just want to talk" one of them said. They started looking around the room, searching for you.

Slowly you walked out of your hiding place and headed towards the bedroom where you remembered seeing a sword being hung. You grabbed the sword and turned back at the door to see them at the door. "So you're King Taehyung's fiancé... he could have done better," the one with a scar across his face said. You pointed your sword towards them. "You better stay where you are or else..."

"Or else what? You think we're scared of some little-"  

One of his men gasped and looked down to see a sword through him. You smirked at the man. "I'm no little girl" you replied. One of them swing their sword at you and immediately backed away. You saw a candle and saw that they were standing on a carpet. You grabbed the candle and threw it at the carpet. The men back away up from the fire and looked at you. "You just trapped yourself," they said with a smirk.

"Did I?" You asked as you break the window. You carefully get out of the window and climbed to the other window. The mansion was at least three feet and you didn't want to risk getting hurt and there was a room next door with a window. You kicked the window open and jumped inside. "(Y/N)!"  King Taehyung yelled. You ran downstairs to the second floor to see Guard Jeon killing every single invader.

"Behind you!" He yells at you. You looked behind and saw one of them about to strike but you smiled at them. You ducked down and heard them rolling down the stairs. "We have to leave now! There's a fire" you told Guard Jeon and he nodded. The two of you headed downstairs and ran out of the burning mansion. You saw royals guards with one of the invaders tied up. "Where's Taehyung?" You asked as you looked around. You heard laughter and saw that it was the man tied up. "your fiancé is long gone, Princess. He probably-" you grabbed Guard Jeon's sword and ran back inside.

'Not yet... You can't leave me this early. I still need you...'

"Taehyung" you yelled out his name. You covered your mouth and started searching for him. You heard noises back from the third floor and ran up there. You then saw King Taehyung with a sword against his neck. "Let him go..." you said. "So you do love him? Never thought a woman will be able to love a king like him" he said.

"You wanted me, right? Let's trade. You set him free and you get me" you said.

"You think I'm a fool?" He asked.

"Yes...yes you are" King Taehyung mumbled. He stomps on the man's feet which causes him to let go of the king. Immediately, King Taehyung grabbed the man by his neck. The man looks into the king's eyes and saw fire in them. "You tried to hurt the future queen of Daegu so you deserve to be punished and I decided your punishment will be death," he said before throwing the man into the fire. King Taehyung then runs towards you and carries you out of the fire.

"Your Highness!" The guards yelled as they saw their king carrying his fiancé. "Carriage now!" He demanded. King Taehyung looks at you and kisses your forehead. "Get some rest. I will deal with this" he whispers to you and you nodded.

———

"Today's event has been cancel due to personal reasons. We will give each Princess ten points and will have our next event in three days. For now, you may rest in the room" the announcer said.

"I wonder what happened?" Princess Melanie asked. "Me too," Princess Samantha said. Princess Jasmine gave them both a smile and said "let's hope it wasn't too serious. Now, I'm going to the bedroom. I'm kinda tired. Good night". She then walked away and headed towards her room. When she walked inside, she saw a dark shadow standing in front of her window. She turns the candles on to see Princess Jisoo. "What are you doing here?" She asked as she crossed her arms.

"We need to talk," Princess Jisoo said. "About what? We have nothing to speak about" Princess Jasmine said as she takes a seat on her bed. "Yet we do. It's about Lady (Y/N)" the Princess of Gwacheon said. "What about that village girl?" She asked.

"I suggest you stop speaking badly about her," Princess Jisoo said.

"And what are you going to do?"

"I won't do anything, but King Taehyung will. He is madly in love with her and will do anything to make sure she stays with him"

"Yeah right. The cold king falling in love with a village woman and her loving him back? What a joke" Princess Jasmine said as she rolls her eyes.

"You don't know the real story between the two, huh? King Taehyung made her become his lover and she refused. She tried many times to escape from him and in the end, he always pops up. I-I tried to get in between of them and.... h-he threatened to kill me if I did again..." Princess Jisoo said.

"Oh my! I didn't know Princess Jisoo is an amazing lier" Princess Jasmine said.

"I don't know if you know this, but your fiancé is going to war with Daegu," she said making Princess Jasmine's eyes widened. "What!" She asked.

"King Hoseok apparently did something to Lady (Y/N) which caused King Taehyung to go to war against Seoul. He will kill your fiancé and won't care about your feelings nor anyone. King Taehyung has gotten worse now that he's in love"

"And what do you want me to do?"

"Convince King Hoseok to not go to war with Daegu"

"I-I can't..."

"Why not?"

"King Hoseok is currently at war with your kingdom"

"What! How? Why?" Princess Jisoo asked, but Princess Jasmine didn't know. "If what you said is true...then that means..." she gasped and covers her mouth. "Means what?"

"I-I had men try to kill Lady (Y/N) because she was getting in my way and I was jealous. You have to promise me that you can't tell anyone! If I knew King Taehyung was like that, then I would-"

"Don't say that you wouldn't have done it because we all know you would if it was another girl. I can't promise you anything if my life is at risk as well! I already almost died and I don't want to go through that!" Princess Jisoo yelled.

 I can't promise you anything if my life is at risk as well! I already almost died and I don't want to go through that!" Princess Jisoo yelled

"Too late. I already was a step ahead of you"