27

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓:

You stared through the window as the carriage was moving. King Taehyung did what he promised. He took you out to explore the city. With him and his guards of course. You flinched when you felt a hand. Looking down, you saw King Taehyung holding your hand.

"You know Little Robin, you will be an amazing queen and mother," he said kissing your hand.

"Yes I will," you said looking at him. He smiles and intertwines his hand with yours.

"Your Highness, we have arrived at the destination," one of the guards said.

"Shall we go, Robin?" He asked. You nodded and the guard opens the carriage door. King Taehyung gets off first to help you get out but you did it yourself. Your eyes widen seeing how crowded the city was. There were so many markets.

You looked at King Taehyung who was holding your hand tightly. You knew he was going to do this since you tried running away multiple times. "So where are we going? You said you were gonna show me around the city. I expect to have a list of places you want to-" he places his lips onto yours, making you shut your mouth.

"You talk too much, Little Robin. Let's just have fun" he smiles. All of a sudden, you were being dragged.

The King took you to different stores around the city. He bought you new dresses, jewelry, and more useless things. He was able to drag to another store until you stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" King Taehyung asked. You were shocked by his question. "What's wrong? Taehyung, you have been buying me too many things that I really don't need" you said.

"Is there something specific that you want, Little Robin?" He asked.

"Hmm..." you looked around and your eyes landed on a store. You then dragged him towards it.

"Welcome-.....Your Highness, welcome. How can I help you?" The owner asked.

"Hello, I would like your strongest sword" you smiled at the owner, making the King angry.

How could you smile at a stranger and not him? You're his fiancé. You should be smiling at him more and no one else.

"I-" the owner looked up at the king who nodded.

"I will be back," he said going to the back. You immediately turned around and looked at the king who was pissed.

"Why so mad?" You asked him, but he didn't answer. You took his silence as an answer and turned back to see the man carrying a sword.

"I have this one which took me a long time to prepare" he explained. You lifted it and swing it in the air. "I like it," you said with a smile. "I-I can give it for free," the owner said.

"Oh no! He will pay for it, right?" You said looking at King Taehyung. He looks down at you with his cold eyes. You secretly knew he was angry at you but you didn't care. As long as you can make him realize you shouldn't be the one he loves, it's fine with you.

"K-King Taehyung?" The owner asked. The King pulls out pieces of gold and left them on the table. "Keep the change," he said before leaving the store.

"Thank you so much, Sir" you smiled and bowed. Once you stepped out, you were facing an angry king.

"I think that's all. Shall we head back to the castle?" You asked, but a guard came towards you and took your sword away. "We still have things to do, Little Robin," King Taehyung said taking your hand.

As the two of you were walking to the next shop, you were separated by the king due to the big crowd. Once you notice you were free, a smile appeared on your face. Sadly that smile soon faded away when you felt a hand covering your mouth, dragging away into an alley.

You groan as you were pushed into the cold wall. You looked up to see a man who looks a few years older than you. "I'm surprised that King Taehyung has good taste. Too bad he won't be the first to touch a wonderful jewel" he said making your eyes widen.

You tried to move your arms but his grip was strong. You started kicking him but someone else walks towards you two. You were getting a bit more frightened. The new guy then grabs your legs.

You closed your eyes feeling disgusted when he tries to go up to your legs. "You're ours now," they said.

You tried screaming for help but they covered your mouth. You bite their hand and hit your head with theirs. The first man lets go and then you pulled the guy holding your legs by the ear and pushed him down.

Immediately you ran away, looking for help. Someone grabbed your hand making you stop running. Tears started rolling down your eyes, thinking that they caught up to you.

You turned around and saw King Taehyung. His eyes widened seeing you crying. He pulls you into a hug and caresses your back.

"What happened Little Robin?" He asked.

"T-These two men tried to..." The King quieted you down, already knowing what you tried to say. He pulls away from the hug and wipes your tears.  "Everything will be okay. I'm here now. Guards! Look around to find anyone who nearby!"

He kisses your forehead and pulls you back into a hug.

Anger once more was full in his body. King Taehyung planned on having bandits to scare you like last time but it didn't go out as planned. Instead, some random guys tried to touch HIS Little Robin. Of course, he isn't going to let this side.

Especially if it involves you. You're his fiancé. His queen. The one he has to protect. Once he finds them, he won't show them any mercy.

 Once he finds them, he won't show them any mercy

"Don't worry, Little Robin. They will pay for what they did to you. I will make sure of that"