59

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 - 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊 :

"CHARGE!" King Hoseok raises his sword in the air as his men start to grab their weapons. The king of Seoul went back inside his tent to prepare for the battle. He immediately puts on his armor and grabs his shield. Once he runs out, he saw his men on their horse heading towards the guard of Daegu.

He hops onto his horse and heads north. "Kill every single man out there, but leave King Taehyung to me. He's mine" King Hoseok informs his men. His horse stops when it notices that a firing arrow in front of them. The King bites his lip in anger and glares at King Taehyung who stabbed his sword into one of his guards.

Guard Jeon looks around to see many dead bodies. Some were his fellow friends and some were the enemies. He then pictures King Taehyung killing every single person from the kingdom of Daegu and Busan. So many people are going to die in his hands for killing his fiancé. Guard Jeon was debating whether he should allow them to kill King Taehyung or let him kill himself. You were dead so your deal with him is gone. You can't help him get rid of his curse.

"Guard Jeon! Focus!" He heard one of the guards yell. He comes back to reality and quickly blocks the sword. "Well if it isn't Jeon Jungkook. I thought you were dead" the person he was fighting with said. "Then surprise! I'm still breathing" he replies. The person backs away only to attack again yet gets block. "I thought having a king like him, you would surely be dead" he added on. Guard Jeon scoffs and knocks off the enemy's sword. "You're right with that" Guard Jeon says before having to kill him.

After that, one by one, guards from Seoul came to kill Guard Jeon yet they all died when they do. Meanwhile, King Taehyung kills them by one slice. He could see an open spot and slices them into halves. The King was still depressed and outraged by the death of his fiancé so all of his anger goes towards his enemy. He stopped counting the people he killed when it reached the 50s.

His main goal was to get King Hoseok. He was the reason why they're fighting after all. He touched you King Taehyung didn't like that. His brown eyes searched around the battlefield that was cover with bodies and fire. Finally, his eyes landed on King Hoseok who was fleeing the scene.

'King Hoseok, you're such a coward. You must be scared that all of your men are dying by my hands. I would be too. After all, I have killed many people before. And you will be dying in my hands just like the others who tried to separate my Little Robin'

King Taehyung charges towards the direction of the king of Seoul. Guard Jeon notices it and immediately follows right behind him just in case. King Taehyung runs through the dark forest, trying to follow King Hoseok.

He stops once he saw King Hoseok. Yet he wasn't alone. Behind him were his men, all with fire arrows pointing at him. King Taehyung looks behind him to see that he was surrounded. "I thought you were smart, King Taehyung but I guess having that bitch around you made you-"