58

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 - 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙:

"Now that we're in the sea, tell me what you did?" The old woman said as she warms herself with a blanket. Her brown eyes start directly at her daughter. "Jisoo, I'm your mother. Tell me what you caused"

Jisoo begins to break down into tears and shakes her head. "You have to understand this was the way for us to survive..." she said. "Yes, I wanted to kill King Taehyung's fiancé, but someone else kidnapped her. They did the job for me. King Seokjin believed that if she was still alive that King Taehyung would take over the kingdom..." a laugh escaped out of Jisoo's mouth.

"My dear older brother doesn't know that killing his precious fiancé will drive King Taehyung crazy. He already killed many people for the sake of keeping her close to him. Now that she's taken away from him, King Taehyung will sure go after my brother"

"Jisoo, this isn't right-"

"Yet, it isn't wrong too" she replies. An old man walks towards them with two cups of water. "Did you hear the news?" He asked as he hands them the water. "What news?" Jisoo's mother asked. The old man takes a seat next to them and told them. "The fiancé of the King of Daegu was found dead in Busan. She was found naked and full of marks. They say it's the King of Busan's fault. They found his things on the scene" the old man said.

Jisoo's eyes widened after hearing the news. She grabs her hair and starts pulling it hard. "No. No. No! This can't be! This isn't the way it was supposed to happen!!!" She yells. The old man looks at her weirdly and walks away from her meanwhile her mother tries to calm her down. "You don't know what this means?!?" Jisoo shouts. "What does it mean, dear?" Her mother asked.

She cries into her mother's arms and hugs her tightly. "H-He's gonna search for me...he's gonna kill me...and everyone who tried to separate him from her...he's going to kill everyone..."

———

"Your highness, rumors are saying that Lady (Y/N) is found dead naked in an abandoned cabin here in Busan and they believe you did it," Guard Min said.

"What?" Jimin said angrily as he drops his things. Guard Min nods and proceeds to tell him more. "Yes. The guards said they found your belongings there at the scene. The body does look like it belongs to her, your Highness" Guard Min said.

"I-I didn't do it. You know I could never hurt her. She's like a sister to me..." Jimin said. "I know, Your Highness. I have already told the people that it couldn't be you since you were in the castle the whole time. I had the maids and guards prove it"

"Yet everyone out of Busan believes it..."

"We are looking to find the real person and immediately send them to the-"

"No. Don't send them to the dungeon," Jimin said as he takes a seat on the chair. "Then what would you like us to do with them?" Guard Min asked.

"Once you find them, I want you to give me their head" Jimin stares at the knife that is on the table.

Guard Min nods and bows before leaving him alone. He knew it would be hard on him since you were so close to him and that he has to be the one to tell your father. As Guard Min steps into the hallway, he sees Jihoon. "Is he busy? I was hoping to talk to him about something"

He looks back at the door to hear the king's cries. "I'm sorry, but it isn't a good time to talk to the king. His best friend recently died" Guard Min said, making the boy freeze. "It's the woman right? The one that saved us..." and he nodded. "S-She didn't deserve it...h-how could someone kill her..." tears started rolling down his cheeks. Guard Min pulls the boy into a hug.

"It is sad but we are trying our best to find the person who did this"

"She was supposed to get marry...her fiancé must be heartbroken..." Jihoon said making Guard Min shocked.

'Her fiancé... King Taehyung... once he finds out about this... oh god... he's gonna murder Jimin...'

———

"Sir! There was an attack!" One of the guards came running into the tent. The king stood up and looked at his guard. "What do you mean there was an attack?" He asked. "T-They killed every single man that was in the east side and west side" he explains.

"They shouldn't be killing anyone yet. This wasn't supposed to happen. Not this early" the king said. Another guard run inside and bows at him. "One of the night guards saw them coming our way, your Highness"

"What should we do?"

"Prepare for war. We must not let them win this war. You must fight for our people...our kingdom" the king says and before he said that, there were cries. He and his men run out of the tent and their eyes widened to see arrows flying towards them.

The King looks around and his eyes landed on the moving figures.

There he saw King Taehyung. His face and armor are covered with the blood of his men. And before King Hoseok got ready...

He saw an evil look on King Taehyung's face

A/n:
do you know BTR? I was a huge fan of them when I was younger.

Favorite songs: Any Kind of Guy & Worldwide