31

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊:

Guard Jeon's eyes widened when he heard the king's voice. He immediately pushed you away and stood up. He bowed at King Taehyung who was staring at you. "Your Highness, I was only-"

"I believe my brother was looking for you, Guard Jeon," King Taehyung said. Guard Jeon nodded and left them alone, mentally cursing at himself.

"Taehyung, whatever you saw, it's not what you think it is" you explained. "Are you sure? I clearly saw you hugging Guard Jeon with a smile on your face and telling him thank you" the king said.

"I was only saying thank you because he helped me with something. No need to be jealous. There's no way I'll like a guy like him" you said crossing your arms.

"You think I'll believe that?" He asked. "Well, yes. After all, you're the only person I have ever allowed to court me. I normally would reject them and have Jimin deal with them" You said.

"So there were others who wanted my Little Robin?" King Taehyung asked.

"Of course. Have you seen me?" You asked. He pulls you closer to him, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Can you be honest with me? Did you ever like King Jimin?" King Taehyung asked.

"Why would I? Jimin and you are just friends. Nothing else. I never had a thought of liking him. I wasn't planning on finding anyone, to be honest. I was kinda hoping Jimin would have a family and I'll be the favorite aunt" you said.

"But now we can have our own family" He whispers into your ear. "yet I don't want to" you answered back.

"Anyways, let's go back home. Your guest is probably waiting" you getting away from the hug.

———

"Your highness, you have a guest" Guard Min said bowing down at King Jimin. He was surprised that someone came to visit him this late at night. "Who?" Jimin asked.

"King-" before Guard Min finishes his sentence the doors open.

"Never thought that King Taehyung will give Busan to a peasant" Jimin bit his lips as he stares at the person who visited him. "For your information, I am King Jimin, the son of King Park and Queen Park so this kingdom naturally belongs to me," He said.

"Oh, my bad. I was never told that King Park had a son"

"Who are you and what do you want for me and my kingdom?"

"Well I have been told that King Taehyung has something special to you"

"So what if he does?"

"I can help you if you help me"

"And why would I want your help?"

"Don't you want to save that Little Robin of his?"

"Why would I need to save her?" Jimin asked.

"Isn't she your best friend?"

"What do you want in return?"

"I want Daegu" his guest smirks. Jimin then starts dying of laughter. The guest looks at him weirdly and tilts his head. "Why are you laughing?"

"Don't you know? His Little Robin plans on taking his kingdom without him knowing" King Jimin smirks.

———

"I'm very disappointed, Guard Jeon," King Taehyung said as he walks around his guard. Jeon was chained up to the wall. He had cuts and bruises all over his body. Blood dripping down into the cold dirty ground. "I told you that Little Robin was mine yet you decided to get closer to her. Do you happen to like her?" He asked.

"O-Of course not, Your Highness. I-" Guard Jeon screams when he felt something hot pressed against his skin. "You're lying. I warned you yet you still decided to not listen"

"Sadly, you know what will happen"

"Please! I-I don't like her! I promise!" Guard Jeon cries.

"I'll miss you, Guard Jeon," King Taehyung said as he grabs his sword. The king points the sword towards Guard Jeon's chest and smirks.

Guard Jeon opens his eyes to reveal it was just a nightmare, but...

"We need to have a little chat"