32

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 - 𝕿𝖜𝖔:

Princess Jisoo was staring out her window. Her brother was gone, leaving her in charge. She knew what her brother was up to. King Seokjin is greedy for power. He wanted her to marry King Taehyung so she could kill him and have her brother rule.

But you came along and happened to win the cold king's heart. When King Seokjin found out that King Taehyung was now engaged to you, he was furious. Princess Jisoo never wanted to marry him but she had to or else King Seokjin would have harmed her mother.

"Your Highness, your brother has arrived," the maid said. Princess Jisoo walked out of her room and headed towards her brother's office.

She could hear things breaking in the room. She didn't want to go inside but she knew he will be more furious if she didn't. Princess Jisoo walks inside to see King Seokjin pull his hair.

"I see you're back home" she replied.

"If only you made him fall for you, this wouldn't happen. You're useless like your mother" King Seokjin yelled.

"You can speak bad about me but don't you dare speak bad about my-" Princess Jisoo was then slapped by her brother. She felt tears escaping from her eyes as she looks back at him.

"Don't forget who's in charge" he said.

———

"Y-Your Highness! What are you doing here" Guard Jeon said getting up from bed, immediately. He sees the king smiled at him. "Like I said we need to talk," King Taehyung said walking towards him.

He leans towards Guard Jeon and whispers into his ear. "Did you forget what you saw those days? If you still want to breathe, you better stay away from her" he said in his deep voice.

"Of course your Highness" Guard Jeon said bowed. King Taehyung then walks away from his room. He curses himself for helping you. The only reason he's doing this is so that his King won't act like this again.  It would have been better if he killed you from the start.

'If  only he didn't meet you'

~

King Taehyung walked into his bedroom to see you sleeping peacefully. He starts walks towards you.
"you escaped from my guards, but you can't escape from me," The King said caressing your face. He smiles brightly knowing that you won't leave him. And that you will always stay by his side. He believes that you love him as much as he loves you.

"my beautiful queen, we'll live in peace soon. no man will dare to flirt with you. After all, I will have them dead" he said as he leans towards your face. He pressed his lips onto yours for a quick second, not wanting to wake up you from your sleep.

"I'll just have to keep on lying to you so you can stay by my side" he looks at your sleeping face. He sits down and starts playing with your hair until you woke up.

After a few minutes, you opened your eyes to see King Taehyung looking down at you. Your eyes widened and you felt your cheeks getting warm. Immediately you turned away and heard him chuckling. "Did Little Robin suddenly got shy?" King Taehyung asked.

"Of course not. You scared me!" You said getting up from the bed. "Alright, if you say so. Anyways Little Robin, we need to get you dress" King Taehyung said.

"Why?" You asked, but you saw a huge smile on his face.

"We're going to Seoul" he answered.

"Is there a royal ball that you were invited to or something else?"

"We were invited to a special occasion. It an annual event where all of the kings fight each other to see who's powerful"

 It an annual event where all of the kings fight each other to see who's powerful"

"And the winner gets a wish granted by the witch"