28

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙:

Guard Hoon was ordered to watch over you while King Taehyung had to deal with some issues. He was standing tall as he watches you and Prince Taejoon talking. Guard Hoon felt upset that he witness the future queen crying and that the people who tried to hurt you escaped, but he knows that his King won't let them.

"I heard what happened yesterday..." Prince Taejoon said looking at you. "Oh..." you said looking down. He then hugs you tightly. "Don't be scared. My brother will protect you from that type of man. It's a part of being a royal" he said.

"I didn't have my sword...I had nothing to use..." you said.

"I think my brother will understand if you want to carry your sword. I mean you are a daughter of a head guard"

"Taejoon, can I ask you something?" You asked.

"Sure" he smiles.

"What was your brother like when he was little?"

"Well, he was quiet and would isolate himself. He barely spent time with me because he was always in his room, studying. Hyung wanted to make sure he rules the kingdom just like our father did but things happened between the two of them"

"I hated the fact that he would always ignore me and focus on his work. I get that he's busy but he never spends time with me. Sometimes I think he doesn't love"  you then hugged Prince Taejoon. He was surprised by the sudden hug and he hugged you back as tears started rolling down his cheeks.

"Don't cry, Taejoon. Taehyung is a terrible brother for not thinking about what you feel. I'm sure he loves you. How about I go speak to him and have him spend the whole day with you" you asked as you pulled away to wipe his tears away.

"Would you really do that?" Prince Taejoon asked and you nodded.

"I'm so happy that you're gonna be my sister in law!" He smiles brightly at you.

——

King Taehyung looked down to see the two men who tried to touch you kneeling in front of him with chains around their wrists and ankles. They had bruises, blood dripping down their mouths and so much more. "You two tried to touch MY QUEEN. You should have thought twice knowing how possessive your King is" He said before beheading them.

He watches as the bodies drop onto the cold floor. His shoes covered with their blood.

"Have someone clean this up" King Taehyung said walking away, but stopped.

"Oh, and Guard Jeon, let's keep this a secret. I don't need her to know about what I did" King Taehyung said looking at his guard who was surprised to see how angry his king gets when it came to you. He gulped and nodded. The king smiled and left the room.

"I should be careful what I say or do when I'm with that criminal," Guard Jeon said looking back down at the bodies.

——

King Taehyung was in his bedroom, drying himself after taking a bath. He had too many things to do that he barely got the chance to spend any time with his future queen. The door then opens to reveal you walking in saying something.

"Kim Taehyung, you better- Ah!" You immediately closed your eyes and looked away. You just walked in, seeing the king naked. "Put something on!" you said, making him chuckle.

"And what if I don't want to?" He asked. You secretly know he was smirking. "What if I want you to see me naked?"

"Yet I don't so wear something!"

"But Little Robin, you're going to see me like this multiple times. After all, I am going to full-"

"Finish that sentence and I'll chop off you know what" you threatened as you get ready to pull your sword out. He laughs and grabs his robe.

"You can turn around now" you turned around to see him sitting down on his couch.

"Alright, continued what you were saying before you saw me," King Taehyung said.

"You need to spend time with your brother"

"Taejoon? Doesn't he-"

"You been ignoring him and it's making him think that you don't love him. I want you to spend time with him tomorrow" you said.

"If that's what Little Robin wants then I will" he smiles.

"Good. You're lucky you have a younger sibling who cares about you" you said crossing his arms.

"If I had a younger sibling, I would try to do anything I can to make them happy"

"Why need a sibling..." he suddenly grabs your wrist and pulls you towards him. You were now sitting down on his lap. He grabbed your chin, making your (e/c) eyes look into his brown eyes.

 He grabbed your chin, making your (e/c) eyes look into his brown eyes

"When we can just make a baby"