4

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗:

The king was smiling and flirting with the girls. If he doesn't find his queen, at least he can find a girl to have fun with at night. "Your highness, you look so handsome," one of the girls said.

"thank you. You look beautiful as well" he replied, making her blush.

Meanwhile, the King's little brother was walking around the garden since the party is only for adults and he knows that those girls inside are annoying and won't wanna play with him.

"stupid brother!" He said kicking rocks. He froze when he heard noises. He looks round to see the bushes moving. He gulps and he grabs his wooden sword and slowly walks towards it. He points his sword out and then whacks the bush. "ow" he heard a voice say. His eyes widen when he saw a man with a cloak.

"Guards!" He yelled. The man quickly gets up and tries to run away but it was too late. Guard Jeon arrived and saw the man running away. There's a reason why Guard Jeon is the head guard. He's fast and strong. He caught the man and dragged him inside the palace. "Finally caught you, intruder," he said.

The king was still flirting with the girls but that stopped when the door opened. All eyes went on Guard Jeon with the man. The king walks them, with an annoyed face.

"What is the meaning of this?" He asked.

"Your highness, this man here is the intruder," Guard Jeon said. A smile appeared on the king's face.

"so you're the one who has been stealing my gold? let's see how ugly and poor you really are" the king said removing the cloak.

His eyes widen when he saw you glaring at him. He wasn't the only one surprise. So was Guard Jeon and the girls. "Take her to the dungeon" he demanded. Guard Jeon helped you get up and he took you out of the room, but the King's eyes were still on you.

You were pushed into the cell, falling into the ground. You looked up to see the guard that pushed you. "what a real gentleman" you said. "I am a gentleman but not with criminals," he said.

"so why steal? You know that the King can kick you out of the kingdom or even killed"

"The King only supports the city, not the village. There are so many people who need food and clothes and they're poor. So I steal his things and traded them for money and give it to the poor" you answer.

"He's such a horrible king. No wonder why he hasn't found himself a girl" you added.

"The king isn't horrible!"

"You and I both know you hate him as well"

"Shut up! The king will deal with you later, so don't do anything stupid" Guard Jeon said as he walks away from you. You get yourself up from the floor and sit on the cold chair.

"I'm sorry dad and Jimin, but you two already knew what I was planning," you said looking up.

-/-

"Wake up!" Your eyes open when you saw the king looking down at you. You rubbed your eyes and looked up at him. "Yes?" You asked.

"So the whole reason for stealing my things was to help the people from the village? the king asked.

"why else would I steal than? I don't care about money. I hate seeing people suffering so I help them and I don't regret doing it at all. So what are you gonna do with me, your highness?" You asked.

"I don't know. You did steal my things and interrupted my chances to find my future wife..." he said.

"how about..."

"You pay me back everything you stole"