23

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊:

No matter how many times you runaway, King Taehyung was determined to have you as his. He's been doing anything he could to make you stay with him. You never forget what Princess Jisoo told you. Be careful with him and her brother.

You were heading towards your room but stopped when someone grabbed your hand. It was Jimin who was waiting for you. He drags you away from your room and into his.

"You're still gonna marry him? After everything that happened?"

"I don't have a choice. He threatened to hurt the village if I don't. You know how much I care for the people. I have to...but I have a plan"

"And what is this plan of yours?"

"As i said you just have to wait. Anyways, how is your kingdom doing?"

"Better than before. Everyone is delighted that the son of King Park is back"

"A-Are you still scared?"

"I'm terrified. I have my guards on high alert. I can never forget that night...still gives me nightmares..." he shivers.

You pulled Jimin into a hug. "You'll be okay. I know you are. You're Park Jimin. The guards will protect the king no matter what" you said.

"Can you stay with me until I can fall asleep?" He asked and you nodded.

Jimin lays down on his bed and you sit right next to him. Your hands start playing with his hair as you started to sing him to sleep like before.

It took a while but he soon fell asleep. You smiled at him before giving him a peck on his forehead and leaving the room. Once you step out, you were facing an upset King.

"What were you doing in his room, Little Robin?"

"It's none of your business" you answered back.

"Of course it's my business since I'm your fiancé" he raised his voice.

"Can you talk quietly?"

"And why-"

"Jimin is sleeping now and if you don't want back in there, you might as well keep your voice down"

"If anyone was here and saw you walking out of his room, they'll think badly about you"

"I don't care what they think about me. Maybe if they did, I won't have to marry you no more"

All of a sudden, you were lifted up. Your eyes widen and you immediately looked at the king.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Relax. I was told you had a duel with Guard Jeon and knowing him, he was probably rough on you so you're gonna be tired. I'm just gonna carry you to your room"

"But I'm not-"

"Just let me, Little Robin"

The maids who were cleaning the palace watched their King carry his future queen. They saw him smiling which was rare to see. No one thought that the king could fall in love.

The two of you soon reached a door. "This isn't my room," you said looking up at him. King   Taehyung looks down at you with a smile. A sweet box smile.

Your heart started beating unusually. "It's mine" he responded. "And why are we here?" You asked.

"Well Little Robin, my family will be coming for our engagement party later tonight and I'm gonna need to use your room"

"You live in a palace with many-"

"Your room happens to be the only room that my dear Aunt sleeps. I don't want to deal with her complaining so you have to stay here with me"

"But I can-"

"Nope! You're staying with me" he said opening the door.

King Taehyung places you down on his bed and lays right next to you. His brown eyes look at your beautiful (e/c) eyes.

His heart started beating fast like it always does when he's with you

His heart started beating fast like it always does when he's with you. King Taehyung grabs your hand and places it on his chest. Your eyes were when you felt his heart beating fast like yours.

"You feel it, right? My heart beating fast? It's all because of you, Little Robin. You're the only one who has made my heart beat this fast"

"It will take a while to have yours beat for me but I won't give you up easily. You're mine, Little Robin. And soon everyone will know"

"Now go to sleep. Tomorrow we have a busy day" King Taehyung said making you close your eyes. And since you were tired, you fell asleep. He smiles seeing you sleeping peacefully next to him. He leans towards you, giving you a peck on your forehead.

"Good Night, Little Robin"