61

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 - 𝕺𝖓𝖊:

King Taehyung woke up feeling empty. There would be no one by his side. He won't wake up to see your face as he did before. He sighs as he stood up from his bed. His mother told him that he shouldn't be working too much since he still isn't in his right mind. The King got out of bed and there was a knock on the door. "Come in" he replies.

The maids open with a cart of food and fresh clothing. "Your highness, your clothes, and breakfast are ready. Queen Kim is at the training camp to observe the soldiers and your brother is currently with his teacher" they informed the king.  He nods and they left. King Taehyung grabs the clothes and took a bath.

As he washes his bodies, memories of him and you came rushing. He remembered when you enter the castle for getting caught stealing his gold. He remembers spending those few days with you when you tried getting back his money. Those days made him fall for you which is why he chose you to become his lover instead.

~flashback~

King Taehyung watches as Guard Jeon takes you outside for you to wait for the guard who would be making sure you pay every single gold you took. He immediately gets up and calls over Guard Hoon. "Do you need something, Your Highness?" he asked. "Give me your armor. I need you to go to Busan and check how everything is going. Come back as fast as you can" King Taehyung said.

"Of course, Your Highness. I'll make sure I do what you wish" Guard Hoon bowed. "Guard Dan, please inform everyone that I will be heading to Busan,"  the king said. The guard nodded and walked out of the room.

After King Taehyung changed into Guard Hoon's armor and with a helmet to hide his face. He runs outside to see you there with his brother and Guard Jeon. "You know what you have to do. Watch the girl and make sure she works" he said and King Taehyung nodded. "I wish you good luck, Guard Hoon,"  the head guard said,

The heart of the king beat fast seeing a smile on your face before you bowed. "I'll try my best to not be annoying"

~end of flashback~

"If only I came back on time, you would still be here with me. I would make sure no one would be able to harm you and if they did, they would die. I'll be starting with King Jimin" King Taehyung said. 

___

You arrived at Busan and stood in front of the gates of the castle. "Is King Jimin inside?" you asked the royal guards who were standing there. "Yes, but he is currently busy. I suggest you come back later" one of the guards said. "I need to see them! Please" you told them. "Miss, you can't come in," his partner said. You sighed, knowing that they won't let you in and you had no proof that you're friends with their King.

"L-Lady (Y/N)..." your eyes landed on Jihoon who was behind the gates wearing a white button shirt with black pants. "Please allow her in. She is best friends with King Jimin and the father of Guard (Y/F/N)" he said. The guards looked back at you with their eyes widened. They immediately open the door and you walked inside with a smile.

You ran to Jihoon and hugged him. "I'm so happy to see you safe and healthier," you said. "Where have you been? Everyone thinks you're dead!" he replied. "I was...doing an inspection. Where is Jimin? I need to speak to him" you asked. "He's dealing with some guy who came in all of a sudden. He's tall with black curly hair" Jihoon answered. "Taehyung... I need you to lead me where they are now"

"Of course, follow me"

~

Jimin was sitting in his chair as King Taehyung was in front of him with his personal guard behind him. "I was informed that you won the war against King Hoseok. Congrats" Jimin said. "He thought he would win, but I proved him wrong" King Taehyung answered. Guard Min looks at Guard Jeon who looks anxious. He remembered that Guard Jeon always looked serious and often overprotective, but now he looks scared of something.

"But you aren't here to tell me that, so what's the real reason, King Taehyung?" Jimin asked as he crosses his arms. "You're very smart, King Jimin. Were you ever in love with (Y/N)?" He asked. Jimin glares at King Taehyung before he answered. "I didn't kill her nor did I touch her" Jimin clenched his teeth.

King Taehyung shrugs as he leans back. "So why don't you answer my question, King Jimin," he asked. "I never loved (Y/N) like that. She was part of my family.  A sister to me. I wanted her to be happy and if she was happy with you, I accept the fact that you were going to be her husband" Jimin answered honestly.

"When why start that fire in Seoul?" King Taehyung asked with a smirk on his face seeing how surprised Jimin and Guard Min were. "And don't tell me it was an accident. It surely was on purpose" he added on. Jimin clears his throat but Guard Min spoke. "I don't think King Jimin has to tell you"

King Taehyung shakes his head. "Oh, that's when you're wrong, Guard Min. Seoul is now my kingdom. King Hoseok and his entire family were killed. They died in my hands" He answers. "So  I do need to know or else you just started a war" he added on. Guard Min looks at Jimin who was clenching his fist.

"Well? I'm waiting" King Taehyung said. "I admit it was me, but King Hoseok confessed that once he took your kingdom who would look for a person who had unique powers and said he was going to take (Y/N) with him. I blamed King Seokjin because he came over to me once, asking for help to destroy your kingdom by using (Y/N) to get me to join. I decline because I knew right after I helped him, he would kill me and her" Jimin explained.

King Taehyung nodded and stood up from his chair. "You cared about her a lot, huh," he said and Jimin nodded. "You did too. You might have been a player and cruel king but she changed you..." the king of Busan said. King Taehyung pulls out a sword, making Guard Min pull out his.

"What do you think you're doing!?!" Guard Min yells. Before King Taehyung explained the door opened. They all looked to see you standing there, gasping for air. Both Kings were surprised to see you in front of them. King Taehyung drops the sword and runs towards you. He pulls you into a deep hug as tears rolled down his cheeks.

Jimin meanwhile stands there in shock seeing you as tears too fell from his face. Guard Jeon drops onto the floor."I missed you so much...where were you? why did you leave without saying anything? Do you know how much I cried thinking that you were dead?" King Taehyung asked. You pulled away from the hug and wiped his tears away. Your eyes landed on Jimin who still was crying. You made your way to him and hugged him too.

"I'll explain everything once I settle down. I need to speak to both of you about my disappearance, but for now, let's be happy that I'm back" you smiled. Jimin pulls away and clears his throat.

You looked back at King Taehyung who was staring at you. "I assume that you were here because you believe that the rumor was true. I'm very disappointed in you, Taehyung. Jimin would never do something like that and you know it" you crossed your arms.

He nods. "I know he wouldn't. I came here to give him your sword since he had nothing that belonged to you" King Taehyung answered, pointing at your sword. "Jimin, did he do anything to you?" and Jimin shakes his head. It was true. He only pulled the sword, nothing else.

"You won the war, right?" You asked King Taehyung. He smiles and replies, "of course I did. I needed to come back home". You walked to him and grabbed his hand, intertwining his hand with yours.

"Let's get married then"

a/n:
...