19

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:

"I am happy to announce that our forgotten prince has returned back to his kingdom to take the role of King. Please clap for King Park Jimin, king of Busan" the priest said. The people of the village clapped, finally having their prince back. Jimin gulps as he walks towards the balcony.

"Busan will be strong once again like my father wanted. We won't let anyone take our kingdom. Busan is ours to protect! I saw my parents get murdered. That pain, made me raise my game" Jimin said with a serious face. His people cheered for their King. They no longer need to live in fear of King Taehyung.

'And once I become stronger than him, I'll come and save you (Y/N) '

-

Jimin walks around, trying to find a guard from Daegu to ask where his friend is. He saw a guard and walks towards him. "Where's Min Yoongi?" He asked. The guard bowed before answering. "Guard Min is in his bedroom" he answered. King Jimin then heads off to Yoongi's old bedroom.

He opens the door to see his friend, sharping his sword. "You're finally back, King Jimin" Guard Min said. Jimin was shocked to see him with no bruises or scars.

"Did King Taehyung hurt you or anyone?" Jimin asked.

"He never touched any of us. Why?"

"So the King lied..."

-

Guard Jeon was standing in front of the King's room, ready to kick out the maiden he brought in. He guessed that you once again rejected the King which is why he has a lady inside.  Guard Jeon tries his best to ignore the noises that were going on in the bedroom. The guard's eyes landed on you who was walking towards your bedroom. You rolled your eyes when you heard moaning in the King's bedroom.

'He said he loves me yet he has another lady in his bedroom. Stupid King' you thought as you walked by.

"You have no right to be angry at him because you rejected his highness" Guard Jeon spoke. You stopped walking and turned around. You walked towards him and stared straight into his brown eyes. "And who said I was angry? Your King can sleep with whoever he desires. I want no relationship with him nor Daegu" you said to him before leaving.

You headed towards your bedroom and closed your door. You sat down on your bed and sighed. The hatred towards the king grew. He shouldn't have been king. He has no idea how to raise a kingdom. If you were Queen , the people won't be feared.

Meanwhile, King Taehyung gets out of the bed, leaving the lady he slept with lay on his bed before soon kicking her out. He walks out of the bedroom to see Guard Jeon there standing. "You know what to do," the king said. "Of course" he answered back. He wouldn't have slept with the lady if you just accepted his offer yet you didn't. You had to fight back, leaving him aroused but the lady didn't satisfy him.

"Where is she?" King Taehyung asked.

"If you're speaking about the criminal then she is in her bedroom" Guard Jeon answered.

"So she heard us..."

"Yes, your-" King Taehyung then walked towards the direction of your room. He hopes that you would angry and upset that he had fun with the lady. He opens the door to see you looking through the window. His heart races when he saw a smile appear on your face but that smile disappears when you look at him. "What are you doing here, King Taehyung?" You asked but he didn't speak.

"Did you have fun with that lady in your bedroom?" You asked but still, no answered.

"Or are you here because she didn't satisfy you? You thought I could make you feel better. I am no lady who will-" you stopped speaking when you saw him bow down to you. Your eyes widened from the sight.

"A King can't be a king without the strength of his queen is what my father told me when I was young. And you happen to be my strength. Slap me, hit me...do anything to me for hurting you. I want you to be my queen, please"

It was the first time hearing him apologized and using the word "please". You know you shouldn't forgive yet you have to.

"I won't hit you nor slap you. You say you love me but I see no action which is making me believe you don't. If you really so call love me, then prove it" you said. He looks back up and hugs you tightly. "Alright. I will show you how much I love you" he said.

'if there's no king, the queen must rule'