34

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗:

You were sitting next to King Taehyung, waiting for him to wake up. All of the guards were surrounding you, making sure no one came near the two of you. You stared down at him, seeing small cuts on his faces because of the duel he had with King Hoseok.

"Guard Jeon, keep an eye on King Hoseok. He's up to something. I don't want to see him anywhere near Taehyung. Got it?" You told him.

"Of course" He replied. You nodded and looked at Guard Hoon. "Let's go Guard Hoon. I have to see someone" you said getting up and walking away. He nods and follows right behind you, leaving Guard Jeon and the other guards with their king.

' I can't let another King take what I want ' you thought to yourself as you walked into the fighting arena. Many eyes were on you especially King Hoseok. You ignored their stares and walked to the person you wanted to see.

"(Y/N)!!!" Jimin runs towards you. He wraps his arms around you, pulling you into a deep hug. Guard Min follows right behind and notices the stares. "Your highness, I think you shouldn't act like that in public," he said. Jimin pulls away and looks at him. "And does it look like I care?" Jimin asked.

"Lady (Y/N) is engaged to King Taehyung and seeing her being hugged by you, will start rumors" Guard Min explained.

"Let the rumor started. After all, he lied to me so we'll do the same" Jimin smiles and looks back at you. "Speaking of him, where is your so-called fiancé? I'm surprised I didn't see him at the finals. I thought he would have won " he added on. "He's with his guards. Laying down on a bed, passed out" you answered.

"what happened?"Guard Min asked. "King Hoseok happened. I'm not sure what happened but I know he did something" you said looking at him to see that he's staring back at you. Jimin notices and glares at King Hoseok.

"May I speak?" Guard Hoon asked looking at King Jimin. "Of course. No need to ask permission" Jimin smiles at him. "I saw King Hoseok talking to King Seokjin before the event started," Guard Hoon said making Jimin serious.

"King Seokjin..." he mumbles as he looks down at his shoes, but you were able to hear him.

"Jimin, do you know something?" You asked him. Jimin looks back up to you and nodded. He looks around to make sure no one was around before he spoke. "he visited me a few weeks ago. He wanted to make a deal with me, but rejected him. I'm assuming he went to King Hoseok for help" he answered.

"What was the deal?" Guard Hoon asked.

"King Seokjin said he would help King Jimin to save you and in return, he wanted Daegu" Guard Min said.

"So he wants Daegu..." you crossed your arms. Jimin and Guard Hoon both look at you. "What are you going to do?" Jimin asked, making you smirk.

"I'm fighting back of course"

———

King Taehyung opens his eyes slowly to see you talking to the guards. He looks down to see that you were holding his hand. The king could feel his heart beating fast and his cheeks getting warm. He closes his eyes once he sees you turn to look at him.

"I know you're awake," you said. King Taehyung sighs and opens his eyes. "What happened? The last thing I remember was the duel with me and King Hoseok" he said.

"Well...you passed out all of a sudden. I had Guard Jeon and Hoon carry you here" you explained.

"Were you worried about me?" He asked. "Of course I was! Your mother would probably blame me if anything happened to you" you said making him chuckle.

King Taehyung pulls you towards him, making you lay next to him. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer. "Leave us alone," he said and the guards nodded.

"Taehyung..." you called his name. He hums in response and tries to fall asleep again but this time with you in his arms. "Do you know anything about King Hoseok?" you asked, making his blood boiling.

'Why on earth is she asking about him? Did he say something to her? I swear King Hoseok if you said anything to MY Little Robin, you're gonna pay'

"Why are you asking?" King Taehyung asked, trying his best to control his anger. "Well he seemed a bit creepy and rude" you answered.

"He is, so stays away from him. King Hoseok isn't a nice king. Try not to socialize with him and King Seokjin. They're both the same"

"Alright, I won't"

"Why talk to them when you have me!" King Taehyung said as he started to tickle you. He smiled brightly seeing you laugh and smile back at him.

'He will never come near you'

———

King Jimin was walking through the hallways in his palace. He headed towards a room and knocked on the door. "Come in!" a voice through the door said. King Jimin opens the door and walks in.

"Your highness, you need something?" The witch asked.

"I only have a question, Mrs.Choi"

"Well what is your question?" She asked.

"Is there any drama between Daegu, Seoul and Gwacheon that can start a war?"

A/n:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

A/n:HAPPY HOLIDAYS!