52

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 - 𝕿𝖜𝖔:

You were in your bedroom, reading a book until you heard a knock outside your door. "Come in!" You yelled and still had your eyes on the book. You heard the door open and closed. In a few seconds, the book was out of your hands. You looked up to see King Taehyung with a smile. He leans down, giving you a peck on the lips.

"I thought you should be focusing on the war, not on me" You replied. "Everything has been prepared. We will be leaving tomorrow so today I just want to send my last day here with Little Robin" he said before cupping your cheeks and leaning in for a kiss this time. The kiss was very passionate. It felt like the two of you missed each other even though you two live together.

The kiss only lasted for a few seconds since you pulled away. "If today is just the two of us, let's have some fun before someone decides to ruin it" you stood up from the couch. He smiles and holds your hand. "Of course, My Queen" he kisses your hand.

———

"I swear if you push me, I'm going to punish you hard!" You yelled at Taehyung who was holding your hand. He decided to take you to a waterfall that he discussed a few years ago. "Nothing is going to happen to you, Little Robin. I won't push even though you know how to swim" he smiles at you.

Eventually, you made it to the top of the waterfall. It was just the two of you. King Taehyung had ordered his guards to stay back. He didn't want anyone to interfere with his time with his fiancé. The king then began to slowly undress. "Why are you undressing? Won't the guards-" he places his finger against your lips.

"They're far away from us. No one will see us, Little Robin" he tells you. His hands go behind your back, pulling the strings to remove your dress. "We don't want our clothes to get wet" he smiles at you.

The two of you became fully naked with each other. King Taehyung smirks as he looks at your body. He couldn't help but remember that passionate night you two had. At any moment, he could become aroused if he continues staring at her so he immediately jumps into the water.

Your eyes widened as you saw him jump. You looked down to see his head pop out of the water. He shakes his head and runs his fingers through his wet hair. The King looks up at you and smiles. "Aren't you gonna come down?" he asked you, making you gulp.

You nodded and closed your eyes before jumping into the cold water. You swam up and looked straight at King Taehyung's eyes.

You saw happiness in his beautiful brown eyes. He's happy being with you. You're his happiness, but is he yours? You would be lying if you said you haven't developed any feelings towards him. Being by his side, felt so right for you. He was your other half.

You could say he's your soulmate

"Taehyung..." he hums in response as you swam towards him. His heart started racing as you wrapped your arms around his neck. Your body was being pressed against his. Your fingers started to play with his hair.