24

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗:

The maids were running around the palace getting the castle ready for tonight. King Taehyung hasn't announced the engagement so to other royals, it's a normal ball that helps your case. You can get one of the other princesses to marry him since Princess Jisoo also didn't want to marry him.  You met some of his relatives and acted like you were with King Jimin. They were sweet and kind like Prince Taejoon. No one noticed that you were staying with the king in his bedroom so that was good.

As you were walking through the palace, you stopped by Jimin's room. You walked inside to see him talking to your father. "Good, you're here," he said walking towards you. "What is it?" You asked. "Jimin has an idea. Since King Taehyung would be busy with welcoming his guests, he wouldn't notice that his fiancé has runaway" your father said.

"I wish it was that easy but the King has given his guards strict rules about having an eye on me. You see...I have been trying to escape yet he keeps on finding me" you said.

"But since King Taehyung hasn't announced you as his fiancé, many princesses will be after him," Jimin said.

"Yes but King Taehyung will probably have me stick by him"

"We must try," Jimin said.

Meanwhile...

"So these men were planning on kidnapping my Little Robin...." King Taehyung walking back and forward, staring the five men who were chained into the wall. One of the guards were on patrol at the city and overheard them talking about taking you away. Once the king heard, he was extremely angry and demanded to capture them.

"I might haven't known this, but my Little Robin is very precious to me and I can't have anyone take her away. That won't do. As King, it's my duty to protect my Queen so..."

King Taehyung pulled out his sword and stabbed one of the men. The others were shocked while their friend was screaming in pain as the King started twisting the sword. He pulls the sword away and looks back at the four. "Who's next?" The King asked with a smile.

After killing all five of them, the king was drenched with their blood. Of course, he couldn't leave the jail room like this. Not if you're upstairs with his family. You already have seen him like this but it was to 'protect' you. King Taehyung had asked one of his guards to fetch him new clothes and wet towels to remove the blood.

He waited patiently and looks at the dead bodies. "I might be abusing my power as a King but I must do it for the sake of my Little Robin. I can't let her go" King Taehyung said.

"I will kill everyone that gets in my way..."

-

Jimin was right about the princesses. You saw how they were biting their lips and checking him out. Maybe hoping that he'll ruin them in his bed. They were beautiful so of course one of them might stay in his room but they also might be the new queen.

The princesses were wearing beautiful dresses and you were wearing a dress that matched the king since he was the one who picked it out for you. Currently, you're standing by your father, Jimin, and his personal guard, Min Yoongi. The Kim family were introducing themselves to their guest.

"(Y/N), see that princess over there" Jimin whisper to you. You looked and saw a princess wearing a gold dress. She has blonde hair and brown eyes. She looked so gorgeous. "That's Princess Abby. From what I heard is that before King Taehyung  ruined your life, he and her been sleeping with each other so she believes that he'll make her his Queen because of their relationship"

"Well is it true? We can't screw this up" you whispered back.

"It's true. The two often slept with each other" you and Jimin turned to the left and saw Guard Jeon standing there, looking at his King.  "What are you doing here?" You asked. He rolls his eyes and sighs. "I'm the personal guard of the king, did you forget?" He asked.

"Anyways, Princess Abby and King Taehyung were close before you arrived. She would often come over and do the dirty stuff in his bedroom, but he stopped once his mother told him he must get married. Then ball and you happened. King Taehyung lost connection with her. Originally he was supposed to marry her because of his father but since his dad died, he never did"

"And why are you telling me this?" You asked.

"Simple. I want you out of the castle. Better yet out of Daegu" Guard Jeon smiles.

The three of you looked back and saw Princess Abby seducing King Taehyung. Well, she's trying. She had her hands on his chest and licking her lips but he pushes her away. You watched as he turns and smirks at you. He looks down and up at you before biting his lips.

You immediately looked away and felt your cheeks warming up

You immediately looked away and felt your cheeks warming up. He chuckles seeing your reaction. He was finally getting some reactions from you. Maybe if he continues this, you'll fall in love with him and would never want to leave his side.

"He's coming" Jimin whispers to you. You look back to see King Taehyung already in front with you. "Thank you King Jimin for giving her company but I can take it from here," He said.

"Are you sure? Don't you think you should see if your guests are enjoying themselves?" Jimin asked.

"I think they'll be okay with me wanting to spend time with my fiancé," The King said as he takes your hand. Jimin scoffs as King Taehyung drags you away from him.

He leads you to an empty balcony. "You look gorgeous, Little Robin," he said, but King Taehyung pulls up closer to him and whispered into your ear. "You would look more gorgeous with that dress off" and you pushed him away.

"For your information, I look ugly in this dress. Especially when the dress happens to match your clothing. And I told you this before, Taehyung...I won't sleep with you"

"We'll see" he smiles.

King Taehyung places his hands on your waist, making you stay still in your spot as he leans towards your face. He places his lips onto yours, surprising you. Of course, you tried pushing him away because it was gonna ruin your plans of him marrying someone but he grabs your hands, making it harder.

His lips soon left yours and travels done to your neck, leaving wet kisses. He had you behind the wall, trapped. The King smirks hearing your sweet moans but soon you stopped. He looks up at you to see you shock. King Taehyung turns and sees someone who will ruin his happiness with you.

"H-How could you?"