37

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 - 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓:

King Taehyung clenched his jaw as he walks through the hallway. He heard that you will be representing Daegu for the annual Queen competition. Princesses from each kingdom will be heading to Gwacheon where it is held and they go against each other to prove that they are worth ruling a kingdom. This event helps Kings and princes find a perfect wife for them.

At first, you declined to say that it wasn't your thing but then you happened to change your mind. This angered him because kings and princes will gain an interest in you.

The king walks into the bedroom to see you wearing dark clothes and your sword on your waist. "Where are you going?" He asked.

You looked up at him and smiled. "I'm going to train with Prince Taejoon and Guard Hoon," you said. He sighs and takes a seat on his bed. "I don't like the idea of you going to Gwacheon. It's King Seokjin's kingdom" King Taehyung said.

"I know," you said back. You walk towards him and seat him in your lap. "Why do you have to worry? Everyone already knows that I belong to you. Who will want to try and take me away" You said as you trace his jawline.

"None of those men amused me as you do" you whispered into his ear before kissing him. He was about to kiss you back but you pulled away. "I should be going. Talk to you later!" You said running off.

King Taehyung sighs again and lays down on his bed. ' you make me very sexually frustrated. I won't let you escape again, Little Robin '

———

The princesses were in their bedroom, being prepared to present themselves. A queen must look presentable at all times. You walked into your room to see everything destroyed. Your gown is torn into pieces, makeup on the ground, and your heels broke.

"Oh no! Lady (Y/N)!" The maids said as they looked around the room. You smirked thinking who this could be. "How much time do we have?" You asked the maids.

"We have an hour left, Lady (Y/N)" one of them responded. You looked around and saw the curtains. You examined it and looked back at the maids. "Does this look nice?" You asked.

"Y-Yes" they answered.

"Good! This will be my dress" You smiled as you pulled the curtains.

"Shall we get to work?"

Princess Jasmine smiles brightly as she walks into the room. Everyone clapped to see how beautiful she was in her gown. She curtsy and walks towards the other princesses.

"We have a new person joining us. Lady (L/N) (Y/N) representing the Daegu Kingdom!" Everyone looked at the door, waiting for you to walk out but there was no one. Princess Jasmine looks at her friends to see them giggling. Yet those giggling stopped when they heard people gasping.

She looks at the door to see you walking out. You noticed her looking at you and smiled at her. She bit her lip seeing how the people were amazed by you.

You curtsy at the people who clapped louder than they clapped for Princess Jasmine. The other princesses line up beside you, allowing everyone to see all of the Princesses.

"These wonderful Princess will be battling to see who is worthy to be blessed by the gods...who do you think will win?"

———

You were walking back to your bedroom to see King Hoseok was waiting by your door. "You made an amazing presentation, today," King Hoseok said.

"Thank you" you replied.

"So Lady (Y/N)..." King Hoseok walks towards you, gently pushing you against the wall. You look up into his brown eyes that were staring down at you. "I overheard that you were forced to be with King Taehyung"

"Yes I was forced in the start but King Taehyung has been providing me he's a good boy so I might become his wife soon"

"You fell in love with a king like him?"

"Our relationship shouldn't consider you, King Hoseok. What you should be considering is your so-called fiancé. I will beat every princess here for the sake of the people in Daegu"

"Of course you are. You are Robin Hood after all. I heard you threatened my man. Well know this, Lady (Y/N) once I find that man who holds powers, I will be after you" he said leaning in towards your face.

King Hoseok then on the cold floor. His crown on the floor and him bleeding from his lip. "What do you think you're doing with my fiancé!?!" King Taehyung yelled as he pulled out his sword.

He was angry seeing another man with you. King Hoseok scoffed and wipes away the blood from his lip. "Do you know what you just started, King Taehyung?" He asked.

"Of course..."

"...War..."

King Taehyung grabs your hand and drags you away from King Hoseok. You turn back and smirk at the king on the floor.

'One down...one more left...'

' chaos is my lover after all '