46

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 - 𝕾𝖎𝖝:

King Taehyung was inside your room, waiting for you to come back from spending time with Jimin. He hated that you will be going with King Jimin instead of your fiancé. Now, he has to attend the ball with Princess Heather who he barely knows.

'If King Jimin get involved one more time, I swear to god that it would be the last of him. He's been getting too close to Little Robin. She's my fiancé to his'

The door then opens to reveal you walking in. He shivers feeling this unusual aura that was surrounding you. "What's wrong?" King Taehyung asked. You faced him and sent him a death glare. This was the first time he has ever seen you this angry.

"I need you to leave now," you said to him, but he doesn't leave. "I'm not leaving until you tell me why you're so angry? Is it because of-"

"I said to leave so leave," You said one more time but he still doesn't listen. You walked towards him and placed your hand on his thigh. You leaned your mouth towards his ear, whispering, "if you don't leave, I'm gonna have to punish you hard" as your hands slowly move towards his area. The king flustered as he sees your hand rising. "Would you like everyone to hear you?" You whispered before you nibble his earlobe.

A whimper escaped from his mouth as he tries to control himself. "Now be a good boy and leave my room," you said. "But what if I do want to get punish?" He asked.

"well then babyboy you made the wrong choice"

———

"Useless! You two are useless little brats!" the man said as he beats up Jihoon who was on the ground, covering his head. The other children were watching and trying to hold their tears or else they too will be punished. "You too will be next if you disobey me" he yells at them and leaves the room. The children began to cry silently now that he left. Jihye runs towards her brother and cries seeing blood dripping from his mouth.

"Hey don't cry. I'm fine" he said as he tries to smile. This wasn't a normal orphanage. People may think it is, but the children were being sold to become servants to the rich.

Jihoon tries to get up and looks at the children who were crying. "Don't cry. One day, an angel will come to save us from this devil. We can finally be free" he said.

"Now wipe those tears away. It's bedtime" he stands up, but then he loses consciousness and falls onto the cold ground. Jihye panics and tries to wake up her brother but nothing was working. Two people then jump through the window, causing the children to get scared. "Don't be scared, we came to save you" and removes their cloak.

"Guard Min, you know what to do," King Jimin said as he lifts Jihoon.

———

The man woke up in a strange place. He was chained to a pole, kneeling and his clothing had disappeared. All that he remembers is he punished Jihoon and drank a cup of his tea. 

"Hello! Can anyone hear me!?! Help me! I don't know where I am or what happened! Help me!" He screams. Suddenly, he was kicked in the face.  The man tried to speak but started to get kicked multiple times in the face. His head was then pushed down onto the ground. The man started to cough up blood.

"W-What did I do wrong?" He asked still looking down at the ground.

"You angered me is what you did wrong. I'm not surprised you don't know who I am, but I can't blame you because I never visited the village"

The man was then grabbed by his hair to look up to see the person who kidnapped him. Fear began running through his blood.

"I'm gonna torture you until I'm satisfied," You said as you stared at his frightened face

~~~

The man was cover with bruises and cuts. He was breathing heavily since you happened to kick his chest. He gets nervous when he heard the door opening. He thought you were coming back to finish the job but he was wrong.

"So you're the one that angered my Little Robin? Huh, never thought she would be this type of person. She amazes me whenever she reveals a different side of hers"

He tries to look up and then gets pushed to look down at the floor. "I didn't say you can look"

"You abused children and sell them as servants? What a horrible man you are. No wonder she was angry. She would be an amazing queen, wouldn't she?" when the man heard the word 'queen', he realized that he was now speaking to a king.

He was then able to see which king you belong to. His heart dropped when he saw him.

" I will be finishing what my Little Robin started"