45

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 - 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊 :

"What are you doing here? I thought you were busy in Busan" you said to your best friend who was smiling brightly. The two of you left the room and headed towards the garden for a walk. There were whispers but you didn't. " I heard you were here so I decided to come and see how you're doing. It seems like I came right on time" Jimin said.

"I would have asked Guard Jeon or Guard Hoon to be my date but I guess you being my date will be more fun" you looked at him with a smile.

"Just like in the past" Jimin replies. Then he turns to Guard Min who suddenly appeared. "The carriage is ready," he said and Jimin nodded.

"Carriage? Where are you going? You just got here" you asked.

"We are going to the village, my dear," he said grabbing your hand and dragging you towards the front of the castle. You started laughing as you remembered when the two of you were younger, he would always be the one taking you out of the house.

"They seem like they're close, huh," Princess Heather said as she stares at you and Jimin running. King Taehyung just glares at him. He clenched his fist as he saw a smile forming on King Jimin's face. "They look like they could be partners" Princess Heather added on.

King Taehyung then turns and walks away from their direction, not wanting to hear more from what the Princess was saying.

———

You and Jimin were laughing as you two walked through the village. The two of you were wearing a cloak to hide your clothes. "Remembered when we used to trick Mr.Harris by knocking on his door and running away?" Jimin asked.

"Of course! You almost got-" someone then bumps into you and you looked down to see a little girl. She started crying when she saw her cut on her leg. You got down and grabbed your handkerchief. Jimin hands you a bottle of water and you pour it on the handkerchief.

Jimin wipes the tears off of the girl's eyes as you wipe the blood away. "Is that better?" You looked at the girl who was staring at the two of you.

All of a sudden, a boy came running towards the three and immediately hugs the girl. "What did I say about strangers, Jihye," he said glaring at you. "I didn't hurt the girl. She fell and I was helping her" you told the boy. "Like I will believe you" his eyes landed on the handkerchief and he then rolled his eyes. "Let's go Jihye. We're bothering the royals" he said grabbing her hand and tried to walk away, but Jimin ran and stood in front of them.

"Hold your horse kid. My friend is right when she said the little girl fell and we were helping her. You can even ask the girl" Jimin said.

"It's true, Jihoon. She was helping me" Jihye spoke. The boy then turns around and looks at you. "Thank you, I guess, but still won't trust you greedy royals," he said. "They are greedy people. Especially King Seokjin and Hoseok" You said.

"She wasn't born into a royal family. She is the daughter of a guard and maid. The only reason why she looks as if she is a royal is that she's 'engaged' to a king" Jimin said.

"He, on the other hand, was born a royal but grew up as a villager with me. He recently was given his kingdom back and has been a fair and kind King to his kingdom. We know the struggles" you said.

"You're lying to us! You have no idea the pain we go through! You get food on your plate every day meanwhile I have to steal to feed us!" The boy yells.

"Now who said we get food every day? We had to eat one piece of bread every day when we were younger. Each of us got a half. I used to steal things. From the castle to be exact" you replied making his eyes widened.

"And I never got caught until months ago. The king was a very greedy man. Only focused on the city, not the village where many people were dying because they were starving. We fought and so how he fell in love with me. Now if you see him, you would be surprised to see that he changed. He has been working on projects there for the young kids" you said.

"The King here doesn't even care about the city or the village. He just wants more power over people" Jihoon said.

"King Seokjin..." you and Jimin both said. "You two seem hungry. Let's go eat somewhere. I'll pay" Jimin said. You go down to the kids' level and whisper, "what he's saying you can order a lot of sweets".

———

"So your name is Lee Jihoon and Lee Jihye," you said as you watched them eating crazy. The boy nodded and took a bit of his food. Jimin chuckles and says, "calm down. The food isn't going anywhere". Jihye smiles at Jimin brightly.

"Thank you so much, your Highness. No one has been this kind to us" she said.

"No problem. (Y/N) already got too close to you two. She loves children" Jimin said.

"So who are you engaged to, Miss?" Jihoon asked, making a huge smile appear on your face. Jimin saw the smirk and scoffed. "His name is Kim Taehyung, the king of Daegu," You said. "What is he like?"

"He's an evil man and who sleeps-" you stuffed a muffin into Jimin's mouth. "Well as I said before wasn't the nicest guy, but now he's been a good boy. Maybe before we leave, I'll introduce you to him" You answered.

"Oh..." he replied. You giggle seeing his dirty face covered with crumbs. You grabbed the napkin and wipe his face. Jimin does the same with Jihye who kept on laughing as he did. "Hey, that tickles!" She smiles. Jimin then started ticking her crazy.

"We have to get going," Jihoon said making Jihye pout. "Do you need us to walk you back?" You asked, but he immediately shakes his head. "No! It's not necessary. Let's go Jihye. Thank you again for the food" he said before running off with Jihye.

Jimin looks at you who was able to walk out. "Where are you going?" He asked. "You think I didn't see the way he was acting? Something is off" you said following right behind them.

~~~

"Where the hell did you two go!?!" Both Jihye and Jihoon looked down from the man yelling at them. The man notices that Jihye had a piece of food in her hand so he grabs it off of her. "Where on earth did you get this! You dirty children don't deserve this!" He threw it away. Jihye started crying and Jihoon glares at the man.

"You shouldn't have thrown that! It was hers" the boy yells back but the man got even angrier. He slaps the boy and pushes him to the ground. "Next time it will your sister. Inside now!" He yells and pushes them into the dirty and broken building.

Jimin was pissed to see how the children were getting treated. His blood was boiling and he was ready to throw a punch at the man. He turns to you who was no longer yourself. He felt a mysterious and dark aura around you. Jimin knows you were extremely angry and knows how you will like.

"Jimin..."

"I'm going to need you to stop me before I kill this man"

a/n : hint 2 is out