43

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 - 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊:

"K-King Taehyung!" Princess Jasmine stuttered as she felt her heart beating quickly. "You thought you could get away with what you wanted to do with my Little Robin? I never let things go if it's about her" he said as he takes a seat on a chair.

The Princess gulped as they see the king pulls out a knife and started playing with it. "I have been thinking about how I should punish you. Go to war with your kingdom or even worse. Give your fiancé a little present" he said as he stares at the knife.

"I-I didn't mean to k-"

"Stop with those lies or else I will cut your tongue off" King Taehyung glared at her. "I was planning on speaking with you, Princess Jisoo after you but I might as well tell you two now" he added on.

"W-What is it t-that you w-want?" Princess Jisoo asked as she felt her body shaking in fear. "Be honest with me. What did you tell (Y/N)?" He asked.

"I-I told her that we should hang out-" she stopped as she saw a knife fly next to her, across the room. She gulps and looks at the king whose eyes have darkened. "You know I hate people lying to me. So tell the truth or else..."

"I-I ask her i-if she was with y-you because one of the p-princes disappeared and I-I thought-"

"You thought I did something to him?" King Taehyung asked and then laughs. "Of course I did something. I killed that disgusting prince. He deserved it after all he wanted to steal MY fiancé away from me" He said.

"Now that you two know the truth, I have to make sure you keep your mouth shut" King Taehyung smirks.

———

The first thing you saw when you opened your eyes was King Taehyung. He immediately hugs you tightly. Your eyes widened when you heard him crying. He pulls you away from the hug and you saw him breaking down.

"W-Why did you risk yourself like that? D-Did you know what could have happened to you?" He asked and you looked down at your hands

"W-Why did you risk yourself like that? D-Did you know what could have happened to you?" He asked and you looked down at your hands.  "I wouldn't know what to do if you were gone. Just the thought of you leaving me scares me to death" he cries.

You wrapped your arms around him, pulling him closer to you. The king cries in your arms as you whisper sweet things into his ear. It's the first time that he has cried and he's crying because of you. "I'm sorry, Taehyung. I didn't mean to scare you. I wasn't thinking too much since you were in my mind. I didn't want to lose you too" you confessed.

"Promise me you won't do that again?" He asked and you nodded. "Of course," you said giving him a peck on his forehead. He hugs you again, tightly and leans his ear towards your chest, and smiles as he hears your heart beating. You giggle seeing him act like a child.

"...Taehyung..." you said his name in a sweet and calming voice. He hums in response and waits for you to reply. "What would you do if I couldn't give birth to a boy? Would you marry another lady or-"

"I don't care if you don't give birth as long as you're my wife, that's all that matters to me. Kings do marry other women if their wife can't give birth to a son, but I'm not them. I will be happy if whatever you give me because I love you" he confesses which made you smile.

"Kim (Y/N)...has a good sound to it," you said making him chuckle and smile. You pulled away from the hug and looked down at the king. "Thank you for saving me," you said.

"I promised that I will always be there for you and I plan on never breaking that. Because you and I are the moon and the sun."

a/n:
check out my message board for hints
(there's one out)