8

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙:

"My King, your sister has received a letter from the Queen of Daegu." the messages said. The king of Gwacheon was confused on why Queen Kim would send his sister a letter.

"Read it out loud" the king demanded.

"To Princess Jisoo,
I will like for you to come to Daegu along with your brother, King Seokjin. It will be an honor for you to marry my son. I feel like you have the potential of being an amazing Queen for him. I will allow you to decide

From Queen Kim of Daegu"

King Seokjin smirks as he plays with his fingers. "So Taehyung wants to marry my sister...maids! Please prepare my clothing along with Jisoo. We will be ahead to Daegu" the king spoke.

-

"(Y/N)! Please be careful" Mr.Yoo yells. You were up in the rooftop with his men, helping making the rooftop. It's been a week since you started working for Mr.Yoo and you still haven't reach the money for the king. "I will" you said. You continue on helping the guys, but then you lost balance and fell.

You closed your eyes and waited for the pain to hit you, but you felt no pain. You opened your eyes to see Guard Hoon carrying you. Your eyes widen and you immediately got off of him. "I'm so sorry!" You bowed to him.

"I told you to be careful!" Mr.Yoo said running towards the two of you. You faced your boss and bowed again. "I'm sorry" you said. " you're not hurt, are you?" He asked as he leads you to take a seat, leaving Hoon alone.

Guard Hoon puts his hand on his chest, feeling his heart racing fast. ' You shouldn't have feelings for her. She's a criminal. She stole gold and must be punish. I'm just a guard who is watching her' he thought as he walks towards you two.

"This job isn't met for you. I'm scared you might get hurt" Mr.Yoo said. "I know. I think it's time for me to go back to the castle" you answered backing him and Guard Hoon's eyes widen. "B-But that means..."

"I know. He's gonna kill me. It's pointless for me to continue on working when I already know that I won't be able to pay him back. With this money that I earn, I can give it to the nuns who needs it the most to feed those kids with no parents" you said.

Guard Hoon looked at you. The way you said that made his heart flutter a bit. "Let's go to the castle Guard Hoon. I'm ready to face the King" you spoke and he nodded.

Once the two of you arrived at the palace, you immediately saw the rude guard. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I'm here to see the King" you answered. Guard Jeon smirks as you. "So the criminal gave up her punishment. Let's go. The King is in his room now." He said.

Before you followed the rude guard, you looked at Guard Hoon one last time and gave him a hug. "I know we aren't friends but thank you for being the guard who watched over me." You said as you pulled away from the hug and smiled at him.

He nodded and walked away from you and Guard Jeon. The two of you headed towards the throne room. You were kinda piss that the rude guard tied your hands, thinking that you might hurt the king. You would, you are gonna get kill, might as well throw a punch. Guard Jeon called a maid to fetch the king. He had you kneeling on the guard. You looked around the room and saw Guard Hoon standing there, looking straight.

The doors open to the reveal the King. He doesn't look at you and immediately takes a seat on his throne. "What happened Little Robin Hood? Can't pay what you stole?" The King asked as he stares down at you.

"Yes I can't. I realize that it's pointless for me to work so all of the money I earn, I gave it to the nuns to feed the poor kids. You don't really need my money when you own both Busan and Daegu" you answered.

"You're just a greedy King who wants power and money. I might as well die now than continue to work for your ass" you added. Guard Jeon pulled out his sword and pointed it at you. You stared at him as he spoke to the king. "King Taehyung, let me kill her. She deserve to die for talking badly about you" He said.

"Put your sword away, Guard Jeon" King Taehyung demanded. The King stood up and walked towards you. He grabbed your chin, making you look at him.

"Guard Hoon! Tell me what she was doing whole time you were with her" King Taehyung said.

"She was working my highness" He answers. The king nodded and told everyone in the room to leave him and you alone. Guard Jeon hesitated but listen to his king.

Once the two of you were alone, King Taehyung spoke to you. "Little Robin, do you have a lover?" He asked. You looked at him confused. "No I do not. Why are you asking?" You asked.

"You will now be my lover"