15

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:

"No" you answered and pushed him away. Queen or not, you don't want him near you. The King can find himself another lady because you're not gonna marry him for a dam punishment. You want him far away from you. "No? You must forget who you're talking to?" King Taehyung asked. "You're the King of Daegu, your highness but I'm no longer in your kingdom so I don't need to listen to you," you said.

He chuckles at your answer. You flinched when he caresses your cheek. "Oh Little Robin, you can't escape that easily. I told you that you're mine. If you run away, I will always find you so why run? Just stay...stay with me" the king said. Was this for the punishment or for something else? Why is he acting like this? How did he even know you were here?

King Taehyung saw that you started biting your lip, making you look more attractive than you already are. "If you keep biting that lip of yours, Little Robin, I gonna have to do you here and now," he said making your eyes widen. You stopped biting your lip and looked away. He grabs your chin, making you look into his eyes. He presses his lip onto yours again. No matter what you did to push the king away, King Taehyung won't go.

"Let's go" he pulls away from the kiss. "Where?" You asked. He drags you to his horse. "Where else? Back to the castle. I'm gonna make sure everyone in the kingdom knows that you belong to me" the King said. "My father and-"

"Hop on or else I will make you ride on something else," he said with a smirk. Understanding what he meant, you hopped onto the horse. You wrapped your arms around his waist, making his heart beat fast. He ignores the feeling and rides off back to the castle.

The whole ride back, the king felt his cheeks hot, heart beating fast and butterflies just because you were hugging him tightly. He loves the way you had made him feel. King Taehyung felt loved again. Your warmth heated up his cold heart. The way your lips felt against his, made him realize that he's getting more addicted to you.

Guard Hoon was in front of the gate of the palace. "Your highness, your mother is very furious about your disappearance," he said. "Let's get going" the king drags you inside the castle.

The maids and guards looked at the two of you as he drags you. King Taehyung takes you to the throne room to see his mother there with his brother. "What are you doing here?" Prince Taejoon asked. The Queen walks towards her oldest son and looks at the two of you. "Don't tell me she's another one of your-"

"No, she isn't. She's here to stay" King Taehyung said. "You're engaged to Princess Jisoo, Taehyung," his mother said. "If I marry her then don't expect me to have a child. I will have only her carry my children" he said pulling you closer towards him. Queen Kim was upset with his son's behavior. "I didn't agree" you whispered to him but he didn't care.

"So what are you gonna do? Have me still marry Princes Jisoo or I marry her?" King Taehyung asked.

"Sir! Come back here!" All eyes went on the person who barged inside the castle. Your eyes widen when you saw Jimin. "Leave her alone, King Taehyung. She wants nothing to do with you!" He yells. The king was getting angry by the comment that Jimin said. His guards pointed their sword at Jimin.

"Please...King Taehyung, don't kill him..." you begged. When it comes to your family, you will risk your life for them. The king noticed that you were at the urge of crying. He didn't like that he was the reason why you were gonna cry. He cups your cheeks and kisses your forehead. "I won't harm him, Little Robin," his soft deep voice said. The queen was shocked to see her son getting soft for someone. It was rare to see him kind. "Swords away" the king demanded.

The swords were away from Jimin who stared at you and the King. "Now tell me the truth. I know your name isn't really Hojun. So tell me who are you and what's your connection to my Little Robin" King Taehyung asked.

"I am Park Jimin. I was the prince of Busan but was saved by ex-head Guard (L/N)" Jimin bowed.

"Y-You're the son of Q-Queen Park?" Queen Kim asked. You three saw that she had tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Taehyung..."

"Hand over Busan to Prince Jimin and I will allow you to marry your lover"