1

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊:

"I will like to announce that our Queen has given birth to a healthy baby boy" one of the royal guards announced to the villagers. They all cheered for their future king, but not all villagers were happy about the birth of the prince. Some believe that he wouldn't care about his people, but they must wait and see.

As time flew by, the prince was now walking around the palace with his puppy. His mother sitting in her chair as she watches her four-year-old son play. She knew that her son will gain all of the girl's hearts once he reaches eighteen. Queen Kim couldn't help but think of her son marrying the person he loves. She plans on teaching everything she knows about love to her son.

The King rushes inside the room, making the queen jump a bit. He runs towards her. "I'm going to Busan," he said.

"Why? Did something happened to King Park?" Queen Kim asked. She's a good friend of Queen Park. The two became friends when Queen Park attended her wedding.

"King Park has invited me to come over to discuss a few things," King Kim said.

"Is it alright if Taehyung and I come along? I would love to see Queen Park again" The King smiles and nodded.

"Of course. We'll leave tomorrow" he said.

Meanwhile, Park's son was running around the castle as the maids were chasing after him. "Prince Jimin! Please stop running!" The maids said but the four-year-old prince continues to run. He looks back to see the maids catching up and he bumps into something. He falls to the ground and tears were forming in his eyes but he looked straight to see a little girl. You weren't a princess. You're the daughter of a maid and the head guard.

The prince watches you get up. You were about to walk away from him but was stopped when the maids called you. "(Y/N)! You should be helping Mrs.Im" one of the maids said.

"oh my goodness! Prince Jimin are you okay?" The maid asked. The young prince wipes his tears and gets up. He looks at you again.

"You!" Prince Jimin pointed at you. "You have to say sorry" he added.

"Sorry," you said and bowed. You look up at the older maids. "I will be with Mr.Boo," you said and walked away from the prince.

-/-

"Son, this is Prince Taehyung. Be very nice to him, okay?" Queen Park told her son. Prince Jimin just stared at Prince Taehyung. He was different from the other princes he met.

"Play nice. We'll be at the rose garden if you need us" Queen Park added. Their mothers left the two of them alone, looking at each other.

"Let's go outside!" Prince Jimin said. Taehyung nodded and the two headed outside. Jimin called out his puppy. His pup came running to Jimin and started licking his face. Jimin giggles and Taehyung just watched, but his focus then goes to someone else.

"I asked the king if I could stop being the head guard and he agreed. We'll be leaving the castle soon, my princess. It's just gonna be you and me" a man said.

Taehyung's eyes landed on you. You were smiling at the man. You had a simple dress on which still made you look cute. "Okay daddy," you said. Your father smiled and patted your head.

"Alright, I need you to stay here. One of the maids will take you to your room. I need to talk to the guards to see who will take my place" as the good girl you are, you nodded.

Your father walked away as you stayed in place. Taehyung saw that you were all alone. He looked back to see Prince Jimin still playing with his pup, so Prince Taehyung decided to walk towards you.

"Hello" you looked to your right to see a boy with fancy clothing and a crown. "Prince Taehyung of Daegu" he introduces himself.

"And I'm Prince Jimin of Busan" Taehyung looks behind him to see Jimin smiling. He didn't want him to be here. He wanted to be alone with you. They waited for you to introduce yourself but no words came out of your mouth.

"Ah! There you are...oh! Prince Jimin and Prince Taehyung, it's nice to see you two having fun" a maid said.

"(Y/N), let's go to your bedroom and pack your things. Ring the bell if you need anything my princes" the maid added. Both princes watch as you and the maid walk away from them.

Prince Taehyung wanted to be friends with you, but people came in the way and interrupted him. He wished that he had more time and that no Jimin came along.

' (Y/N) '