11

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓:

"What the heck happen when we were gone!?!" Jimin said as he was shaking you. Your father was furious with you. "Well...I got caught by his guard and the King made me have to pay his gold back but I realized there was no point and told him to kill me. Instead, he said that he wants to be his lover" you said.

"WHAT!?!" Both your father and Jimin said.

"No! I'm not allowing my daughter to marry King Taehyung"

"Yeah! I'm not letting some King who sleeps with other girls marry you" Jimin said.

"I understand and I'm not either. The King is going to marry Princess Jisoo of Gwacheon" you said. Jimin rolled his eyes back. "He's marrying her? I remember when she and her brother would visit my castle and they would always act like they're higher than me. I always hated them" Jimin said.

"Princess Jisoo did act a little rude but she's very beautiful. I believe that the two of them will get married and I'll be free"

"Didn't you hear what he just said? Future queen or not you're his"

"But What if she was someone else?"

"What?" You and Jimin both asked.

"What if she's already with someone else? You can lie saying you're engaged to Jimin but kept it a secret" Your father explains. Then a knock was heard. You pushed Jimin into his room, telling him to stay there for now as your father opens the door.

"Your highness," your father said bowing. The king smiles and replies "Hello there, Sir". His eyes landed on you who was just standing there straight. "Is there something you need, My King?" Your father asked.

"I would like to speak to the lady behind you," he said pointing at you. Your father turned around and looked at you. As much as he doesn't want you to go, you have to. You walked towards them and bowed. "You need something, your highness?" You asked like you didn't know him.

"Let's go for a walk," he said. You nodded and walked out of the house with the king. The two of you walked around the village with all eyes on him. King Taehyung grabs your hand and drags you away from the village and into the woods.

Once the two of you were far away, he pushes you against a tree and pins you down. "I told you I'll come and find you," he said in a deep voice.

"Congrats. You did. Now let me go" you said.

"After all, I did to come here. I don't think so"

"Shouldn't you be with your fiancé, Princess Jisoo?"

"Just because I'm forced to marry her, doesn't mean I love her. She can sleep with any man she wants, I wouldn't care since I will be doing the same thing" he answered. You felt disgusted by the words he said. How could he cheat on the princess? You immediately pushed him away with all of your strength.

"You're so disgusting! Heartless! She's gonna be your queen" you yelled at him.

"Listen closely, Little Robin. She's not what you think she is. She and her brother are the real cruel people" he said walking towards you. He grabs your wrist and pulls you closer to him. He looks deeply into your (e/c) eyes.

"You look very cute when you're mad. I wonder how cute you would look if you were underneath me?" He asked with a smirk.

"I'm not gonna be your lover! You have the princess and I have someone too" you said.

"Oh really? I remember I asked you if you have a lover and you answered no"

"Well it's was arranged" you lied.

"Oh, it was. And who is this guy?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Why else..."

"I'll have him and his family suffer until he disagrees with the marriage"