56

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 - 𝕾𝖎𝖝:

"Throw her in the dungeon!" The king yells as he points at you. The guards come and grabbed your arms. Princess Jasmine looks at you, seeing you smile before being dragged away. She looks at her father who sighed. "Is it true? You're the reason why there are no members of the Parks?" Princess Suzy asked. Before their father answered, Princess Jasmine, did. "There's only one member left. King Park Jimin" she said.

"So he's still alive..." the king mumbles. "I have to make sure that woman doesn't tell him anything. He was little when I killed his parents so he probably forgot how I looked like. I'll have her dead" he said making his oldest and youngest daughter shocked.

"No! You can't do that! She's the-"

"I paid for her so she's mine! Let's fake her death instead" Princess Irene said. "The outcome will still be the same! We will-" princess Jasmine felt a sting on her cheek and saw her brother's hand. "We will not die. We'll go with Irene's plan and fake her death. Maids, take my dear sister to her room. Believe she's feeling ill" the prince said.

"You will all regret not listening to me!!! We're all going to die by his hands!!!" Princess Jasmine yells as she gets dragged out of the room.

———

King Taehyung walks through the training camp to see if his military is ready for the war. Guard Jeon was walking right behind his king, watching his every movement. "I want this war to be fast. Little Robin is waiting for me" the king said to the commanders. "Yes, your Highness" they nodded and went back to training.

He walks back to his tent and takes a seat on his chair. "Guard Jeon, tell me. Have you do what I have asked you to do?" King Taehyung asked. "Y-Yes... I was told that King Jimin only sees Lady (Y/N) as a sister. From what I got, he doesn't support your relationship with her and planned on saving her from you" Guard Jeon said, making King Taehyung clenched his fist. "Yet his mind changed. He supports whatever Lady (Y/N)'s decisions because she's very intelligent and can handle herself" Guard Jeon added on.

"He can still change his mind again so I suggest it's better we get rid of him," King Taehyung said as he plays with his knife. Guard Jeon gulps in fear and nods. "We'll kill him just like his parents died" King Taehyung smirks.

All of a sudden, a person with a different uniform walks inside and kneels in front of King Taehyung. The king stands up and is surprised to see a guard from Busan. "Your Highness, I have important news. My King sent me here to inform you" the Busan guard said. "What's the news?" King Taehyung asked as he sat on his desk. The guard pulls out the envelope and hands it to the king.

King Taehyung opens the envelope and begins to read the letter.

Dear King Kim Taehyung of Daegu,