51

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 - 𝕺𝖓𝖊:

King Taehyung was playing with your wet hair as the two of you bathed together after doing 'it' outside in the forest. "Little Robin, what type of wedding do you want?" He asked. "I'm not sure yet. I haven't been thinking of the wedding, to be honest. As long as I'm marrying you, I'll be happy" you said making his heart flutter.

"Little Robin, you should be careful with what you say around me. You're making me became crazier than I already am" he said slowly wrapping his arms around your body. You giggle at his comment and started playing with the bubbles.

You flinched when you felt one of his hands on your thigh. "Hey! You got your reward already" you tapped his nose making him laugh. "You're just so addicting, Little Robin. I can't get enough of you" He began leaving kisses on your shoulders.

"I love you so much...spending time with you has made me a different person..." he whispers into your ear before nibbling your earlobe. "I can say the same thing," you said turning your head towards him. King Taehyung smiles brightly at you and leans towards your face, connecting your lips with his.

———

It's been a week since you started your training to become Queen and Kim Taehyung focusing on the war between Seoul. You haven't seen him around since he's always locked up in his office. Prince Taejoon was right that the training was hard, yet you were determined to do it.

In the daytime, you would do your training while the night, you focus on a plan that would help King Taehyung win the war. Now you finally got an idea that might work.

"Has King Taehyung eaten yet?" You asked one of the maids. She bows in front of you and said, "No. Hid Highness hasn't eaten yet, Lady (Y/N)". You smiled and handed her an envelope. "Please give him this and make sure he eats something. I don't want him to get sick. Also can you tell Guard Jeon that I need to speak to him and that I'll be in my room," you said. The maid nods and walked away.

You headed back to your bedroom and sighed as you ran your fingers through your hair. You walked towards the balcony and started up at the stars. If everything goes to plan, then King Taehyung should win, but just in case you needed someone's help.

'You really should take care of yourself, Taehyung. Who knows what King Hoseok has up his sleeve. I wish you the best of luck

"You asked for my presence..." you turned around to see Guard Jeon kneeling. "Yes. Let's speak inside. We don't want anyone to hear our conversation" you walked back inside and closed the doors. You sat on your couch and took a sip of your tea. "Take a seat, Guard Jeon. I don't bite" you smiled.

Guard Jeon took a seat a few centimeters away from you just in case if the King walks in, he won't think anything too much. "As you know, we're going to war with Seoul. I want you to watch over King Taehyung for me. If anything happens to him, I immediately want you to write a letter to me"

"Also, if it's necessary use your curse," you said, making his eyes widened. "N-No...y-you don't k-know how-" tears started rolling down his eyes as he recalls his past. You pulled him into a hug, trying to calm him down. "this was part of our deal, Jeon. This would be the last time and I promise that you won't have to deal with it again" you wipe his tears away.

"Now listen carefully to what I'm about to say. If you see or feel something off with King Hoseok, follow him. You can use your power if he tries to kill you. Just keep calm and you will be able to control your power. Don't let your emotions take over you"

"Your telekinesis won't fail you"

———

King Taehyung sighed as he pushes all of the papers on his desk into the floor. He was so frustrated with the ideas that he made. The King heard a knocked door. "What!" He yells. "Your Highness, Lady (Y/N) has requested me to give you food and an envelope" the maid said. He opens the door and takes the cart with food.

He slams the door and immediately opens the envelope. A smile formed on his face as he read the note. "This is why I can't let anyone steal you away. You're really special Little Robin" King Taehyung kisses the note before folding and putting it in his pocket.

———

"Ohh~ Lady (Y/N) really has everything control. I'm in love with this story!" The goddess cups her cheeks as she smiles brightly. She already knew what's going on but she can't help to be happy.

All of a sudden, she felt something wrong and she opened her books. She looked through the pages and stopped at a blank page. Her eyes widened as she saw words on the pages.

"ooh~ new member is coming soon"