12

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖛𝖑𝖊:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖛𝖑𝖊:

"Lay a finger on him and I swear I will-" but the king stopped you. His stupid smirk appears on his face. "Do what? Don't forget who you're speaking to. Now answer my question. Who is the guy?" He asked. "I'm not gonna tell you," you said.

"Then I'll have to force you to say it," he said leaning his face closer to yours. You closed your eyes expecting you to get beaten up but instead, you felt something on your shoulder. You opened your eyes to see the King kissing your shoulder. You tried to push him away but he had a strong grip on your wrist. He bit an area on your shoulder, making you whimper. You felt his tongue circling on where he bit you. King Taehyung looks up at you seeing you all red. He smiles and wanted to do more but then he was interrupted by someone.

"(Y/N)!" He pulls away and looks at the person who interferes with him and his lover. "Who are you?" He asked looking at the man. You know Jimin was freaking out on the inside when he saw King Taehyung. Jimin gulps before speaking. "My name is...Kang Hojun and I will appreciate it if you could move away from my fiancé". King Taehyung looks at you and then back at Jimin. "So you're the one who's gonna marry her?" He asked.

"Yes. So can you please leave her alone, your highness" Jimin said. "But I can't do that. You see, she's mine and if you don't disagree with the marriage then I will have no choice to make you and your family suffer" The King said. Jimin got memories of his past. His parents dying in front of him. "I-I..."

"It's your choice, Kang Hojun"

"I no longer have any family but you are holding my soon to be wife so once again I'm asking you to let her go," Jimin said. King Taehyung chuckles at Jimin. "And I'm demanding you to disagree. As your king you must do what I say" He said in a serious voice.

"No"

"No? Alright then..." the king looks at you and pulls out a sword, pointing it at Jimin. "Now Little Robin, either you be mine or I kill your so-called fiancé in front of you," he told you. Knowing that the King is saying the truth, you picked the first option making him smile. "(Y-Y/N)" you heard Jimin say. "Go home," you tell him and he runs away.

"Good choice Little Robin," he said putting the sword away. His eyes landed on your neck, where he left a mark earlier on. He looks up and down at you, biting his lip. "Your skin looks so perfect to be cover with my marks," King Taehyung said. "I wouldn't mind doing it here...after all, I have done in so many places you can't even imagine" making your eyes widen.

"Listen here your highness, I'm not gonna be one of those girls that you sleep with and then throw away," you said.

"Of course you aren't. I'm keeping you. I won't let you escape from me. After all, you are a criminal"

"What the whole reason for me being your lover? Don't you what to be with a lady you love?" You asked.

"It's common for us royal to marry someone who we don't love but we must learn how to for our kingdoms. Love or not we must start a family to have an heir. The reason why I asked you to be my lover is that you have caught my eye ever since the ball. Now I can't allow you to be with someone else. So the only way we can be lovers is if..." he leans towards you. You felt his hand rubbing your stomach and his mouth was close to your ear.

 You felt his hand rubbing your stomach and his mouth was close to your ear

"I make sure to release my fluids inside of you, My Little Robin"