25

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊:

"I can do whatever I please to do with her. She's my fiancé after all" King Taehyung said. You pushed him away stood in front of the person.

"It's not what it looks like. He tricked me. If I knew what he was going to do that I would have punched him. Now let's go" You said taking their hand.

You dragged the person back inside to where Jimin was. "What is she doing here? From what I recall, she wanted you dead for stealing her 'fiancé'. Shouldn't you be around flirting with the princes like you always do?" Jimin asked.

"For your information, I don't flirt with the princes and that was in the past. I too don't want your 'fiancé' to marry King Taehyung"

"Since when did you change your mind, Princess Jisoo?"

"It's personal," she said looking away.

"Anyways, we must get Princess Ana and King Taehyung," you said. Jimin looks at the princess who once again tries to get the king's attention. "(Y/N), why don't you take King Taehyung into a room and Princess Jisoo takes Princess Ana. We lock them into a room and unlock them until they fall for each other" Jimin said.

"That's a stupid idea, King Jimin" Guard Min said, making his king glare at him. "Got a better idea?"

"Why can't Lady (Y/N) just marry King Taehyung. He isn't such a bad-"

"NO!" You, Princess Jisoo, Guard Jeon, and Jimin yelled.

"Sorry, no. He isn't a nice person too. This marriage is force. All I want is to leave Daegu yet he's keeping me here" You said.

"Your idea won't work, but you can try," Guard Min said.

"We should have them meet in the library in few minutes," Princess Jisoo said and you agreed.

The two of you went your separate ways to find hopefully the new couple. You saw King Taehyung speaking with his mother but before you could go to him, Prince Taejoon appeared.

"You look so beautiful, Lady (Y/N)" he smiles.

"Why Lady? Just call me (Y/N). Also, thank you. You look so handsome" you smiled at Prince Taejoon.

He signals you to lower your height which you did so he could whisper you something. "Don't be jealous of Princess Ana and my brother. Yes, they had a secret relationship but he loves you" he said.